Predalien Concept Maquette From AVP-R

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sideshow's maquette, even though it is from ADI, is not he same as the one quoted in post #177. The one above has thinner mandibles, and a crease/crack running down the middle of the forhead to the upper lip.

Certainly not a deal breaker, but why is it standing on a hubcap? A plain black base would be better. :confused:

"Est. Ship Date: 2nd Qtr 2009":monkey2:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2

predalien400022_press02-001.jpg

That is the only time a Predator has ever looked that way. P1 is yellowish, p2 is brown, and AvPs are tan. None are green.

Loosen up, this is a concept, one they didn't pick. Just don't buy it if you don't like it. :)

Loosen up, this is a concept, one they didn't pick. Just don't buy it if you don't like it. :)

Oh, he won't buy it, that's for sure. But he'll sure go ON and ON and ON about what's wrong with it. :rolleyes:
Best thing to do is just ignore it...kinda like one of those little yappy dogs.

Here are all the new pics...

conceptpredalien5.jpg
conceptpredalien6.jpg

conceptpredalien7.jpg
conceptpredalien8.jpg

conceptpredalien9.jpg

conceptpredalien10.jpg

conceptpredalien11.jpg

conceptpredalien12.jpg

ok..looks better..but it's sooo small. 14"...hope that's not including the base.

preordered it.

but I'm a preorder whore.........:monkey3

I don't feel like looking through this thread, did anyone figure out why the Predalien's legs are stuck in a big black block????

l_ede50b6926e47ff5dc0fd2ab6d252529.jpg

Some dude brought this up at thehunter'slair and I hadn't noticed until then. lol.

I don't feel like looking through this thread, did anyone figure out why the Predalien's legs are stuck in a big black block????

l_ede50b6926e47ff5dc0fd2ab6d252529.jpg

Some dude brought this up at thehunter'slair and I hadn't noticed until then. lol.

AAANNNNDDDDD.....it was answered at The Hunter's Lair....twice. :rolleyes:

i like maquettes. You get a little bit of history in your collection. I love my X-3 Juggernaut.

Yeah, just look up one or two posts above yours, lazy bones, & you'll see it's not in a block :naughty

Back