Predator 'Commando' Figures by Hot Toys - Who else would want these?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm exactly the opposite. I think the clear cloaking preds are sweet, especially the half painted cloaking ones like the small HT model kits.

dekadentdave said:
I'm exactly the opposite. I think the clear cloaking preds are sweet, especially the half painted cloaking ones like the small HT model kits.

Maybe HT could do it really well, but I just have never been a fan.

I'd be all over these even if they were a con exclusive. It would be even more badass if they had some green LED eyes that lit up like in the film. And a Dillion with removeable arm would kick some major ass.

dekadentdave said:
Or how about a Jim Hopper "He was skinned alive!"

Wouldn't it be awesome if these had electronic voice phrases with all the cool lines from the movie!

Dutch: [the Predator pulls off his mask] You're one...ugly motherf**ker!

Mac: You're ghostin' us, motherf**ker. I don't care who you are back in the world, you give away our position one more time, I'll bleed ya, real quiet. Leave ya here. Got that?

Blain: I ain't got time to bleed.

Blain: Bunch of slack-jawed f****ts around here. This stuff will make you a god damned sexual Tyrannosaurus, just like me. (Of Course) :D

Blain: Son of a ***** is dug in like an Alabama tick.

Blain: You lose it here and you're in a world of hurt.

Awesome!

Last edited:
The ill Jedi said:
Wouldn't it be awesome if these had electronic voice phrases with all the cool lines from the movie!

Gee, and it's so easy to do yourself that I did it with my ED-209! You can buy a cheap sound recorder chip at Radio Shack for $10 that will allow you to record up to 20 seconds. I've already modified my ED-209 and T-800 figures with them.

dekadentdave said:
Gee, and it's so easy to do yourself that I did it with my ED-209! You can buy a cheap sound recorder chip at Radio Shack for $10 that will allow you to record up to 20 seconds. I've already modified my ED-209 and T-800 figures with them.

Nice! Then hopefully if these figures do happen, they will consider adding this feature. :rock

What about the one that says"I d like a little *****?"
"So would i mines as big as a house":lol

Well if HT got the license,Dutch wouldn't exactly look like Arnold.

Out of this line I'd most likely just get Dutch and the Predator and maaaaaybe Blaine.

They should also try to nail down the Predator 2 license as well!

Predator 2 would :rock

Battle Damaged Harrigan (Glover) with 'Smart Disc' would be awesome!

disc.jpg

Image Courtesy of: Predator: The Hunted

The ill Jedi said:
Since Hot Toys is already doing AVP Predator figures, I'm pretty sure that we'll see a Classic Predator. But, will we ever see characters like Dutch (Schwarzenneger), Dillon (Carl Weathers), Mac (Bill Duke), Blain (Jesse Ventura) and others? I would love to have all the Commando squad to go with a Classic Predator. If they can do it with the Aliens Marines they can do these! Anyone else want to see these made?

I would! Don't know if I'll have any money left to buy any of 'em, but I'd really like to see them made. Only one thing, I really wish HT would work on better portraits of these characters, they ARE supposed to be "movie masterpieces", after all. I still love 'em, but the Aliens Colonial Marines bear only suggestive likenesses to the actors who played them, for the most part. If they got the faces right, it would be very hard to not to want them all. Dutch would be a must-have, and I'd personally like to have Blain w/minigun and Billy (Sonny Landham), the scout. Danny Glover would be a must-have for Predator 2, as would G. Busey's character. (My favorite line was "...a F****ing ALIEN!", btw). The Predator from that movie would have some nice accessories, too. I especially liked that medkit he whipped out to patch himself up with. With all the other great figures already looming on the horizon, though, I wouldn't mind waiting a year or so!:D

Back