Predators - 1/6th scale Classic Predator Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@ The ClipperKing: Your reviews are quite analytical and amazingly thorough... but it's your animated and colorful vocabulary that really makes watching so captivating!

Really love the hi-quality camera work and your meticulous attention to detail. Awesome job!

Great comparison. P1 does show its age but there is something about it that i still love. Near the end of the video is was wondering if there would be any bone trophy swapping going on to fill in Classics missing pieces. Because an extra column could of been added for the Bicep armour fitting and bone trophies from the p1 to the Classic (Which i think the Trophies sit more well on the Classic, as it has a more chunky body you can pull the bones up his chest and they dont fall down to his hip again because the string is too loose) It is something you should try even if its not for the sake of a review. if you love the P1 character you should really try the bone trophies on Classic and give him the Jungle base for a bit. You cannot give him the bicep armour unless you want to pull it off of the computer gauntlet though which is essentially "breaking" it. So youd be better off buying a gauntlet purely to pull the wire and armour off of. You will soon not want to turn him back into Classic

Lol. Gotta agree that cursing is colorful with an accent. Americans cursing just sounds crude even for women. Now if a British CHICK can do the cursing, I'm all over listening to that. :lol

am a geordie lyk look at me wiv me cheating footie husband and me lack of popularity in the states n'that

Gah hate Ms Coles accent!

I couldn't decide how to display the classic predator.should I put the trophys and elbow pads from my original pred on it and display him as the 87 version or do I use the awsome globe accsesory and display as the one from predators.it was driving me nuts,everyday I would switch it and then think this is how I want to display it.then I would walk by it and switch it back,and think this is how I want to display it,until I would walk buy it again and this went on everyday since I got it.I finally found a solution to my problem by picking up a 2nd pred yesterday.although now I'm thinking mask or unmasked.looks like I might need 3!

I couldn't decide how to display the classic predator.should I put the trophys and elbow pads from my original pred on it and display him as the 87 version or do I use the awsome globe accsesory and display as the one from predators.it was driving me nuts,everyday I would switch it and then think this is how I want to display it.then I would walk by it and switch it back,and think this is how I want to display it,until I would walk buy it again and this went on everyday since I got it.I finally found a solution to my problem by picking up a 2nd pred yesterday.although now I'm thinking mask or unmasked.looks like I might need 3!

I think one of the important things about collecting 1/6 vs statues is you have these options, change the outfit / pose up every now and then. To me it makes me appreciate the figure more. However, I did buy two Hammerheads and modded one into Roron Corabb (Itorian Jedi) so I understand the madness of buying two of the same figures. These though seem too similar to me, why don't you hold off for the P2s?

Back