PRISON BREAK ... :)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can't believe I jumped into a request. Just another Bree Van de Kamp loser, I guess.

ALL OUR THREADS are becoming figure (license) request threads. It's boring. Please, can we establish a master requests thread or a requests forum, Dave?

I am not suggesting the Kurgan Large Font people be allowed out of the Sandbox, however...:D

Gruson said:
You missed my point.

The "request topics" are out of hand.

I think a couple of the ones listed would make some nice figures but that was not what I was getting at....

Forget it.
I've seen worse threads though....
Like:
" my item is shipping!"
and then they go on saying "wahoo!" and stuff like that, which seems just as irrelavant as request threads, no?

and some others like:

But I get the points:
but, I think Sideshow does listen a bit more than medicom does, or ever will to our requests, or even Hot Toys.
Sideshow is a company that makes figures off of licenses mainly.
Dragon Models Limited produces original military figures, as well as Blue Box Toys, and Traid Toys as well.

Hot Toys and Medicom are both asian-foreign countries, and Medicom is rather esoteric, since its from japan (lol).

and...I only proposed the Office Series.
Sideshow would probably never take on that licenses, LOL.
Its got a lot of memorable characters, but its a premiur show and not everyone every sees it. however, maybe one day, I'll make my own company produce them hahahahah jk.

I just don't understand why so many people want to stifle other people's ideas and opinions...if you see a thread title that bothers you and is annoying, just ignore it. I mean come on...with over 15,000 postings by "jlcmsu", surely there is enough room here for a few request threads...:lol

*sigh* well, this thread is pretty much derailed. People, i just want to talk about Prison Break :monkey2

...why don't we make a poll if "Sideshow Request" should stop or not? :cool: ..or, whatever alternative to find a solution?

sunohc said:
and...I only proposed the Office Series.
Sideshow would probably never take on that licenses, LOL.
Its got a lot of memorable characters, but its a premiur show and not everyone every sees it. however, maybe one day, I'll make my own company produce them hahahahah jk.

Sunohc - you didn't answer the question I raised specifically about "The Office". Are you talking the BBC original that was seen around the world or the US version ?

TOE said:
*sigh* well, this thread is pretty much derailed. People, i just want to talk about Prison Break :monkey2

...why don't we make a poll if "Sideshow Request" should stop or not? :cool: ..or, whatever alternative to find a solution?

I am with you Toe. I just want to talk about my favorite new show on TV! :D

TOE said:
yeah, you have a point there. sorry if I contributed to the derailing of the thread :monkey3

Toe, probably best to start a thread in 'Other Discussion' forum. And you did ask for 12" figures in your first post which lead to the derailing (sorry).

well, THIS forum is about figure collection so I thought why not both talk about the show and figure at the same time :monkey3 ...whoops, i guess.

TOE said:

Maybe it can be moved to the general discussion forum now? Then we can just discuss the show itself. That's all I was interested in with this thread in the first place. :D

LordAzrael said:
Sunohc - you didn't answer the question I raised specifically about "The Office". Are you talking the BBC original that was seen around the world or the US version ?
Definately the US NBC Version/

I've seen the BBC one, its funny and original (emphasize ORIGNAL), but I can't understand half the time what they are saying.

Plus the The Office series might be a good one since they have such key molded characters... :D
and you could do SO many bashes with the Steve Carrel head hahahah

But then again, its premier show and half my friends have never seen it.
Those who do should love it though :D

edit:
and ...er. sorry for this off-topic post.
I guess this thread raised the discussion of such requests to sideshow... :/
forgive me my friend

sunohc said:
Definately the US NBC Version/

I've seen the BBC one, its funny and original (emphasize ORIGNAL), but I can't understand half the time what they are saying.

Then sadly I'd say you've got very little chance. It would be kind of like me hoping for a figure of Ian Turpie (the guy who hosted the Australian version of the Wheel of Fortune)... or the Malaysian version of the Wiggles.

Today arrives this proto type head sculpt of Michael Scofield.
Now i'm trying to make a mold of this head and than a 12" figure.

scofield001.jpg

scofield002.jpg

scofield003.jpg

scofield004.jpg

scofield005.jpg

dasciutto, i really would like to see your painted rendition of this head. Looks great so far.

O yeah, first i'll will make a mal so when i make a mistake with the paint i have the original, so i can try and try and try till i'm happy with the paintjob.

Can't wait when it is weekend, than i have time for this great hobby.

Then i'll will put the picture online.
Now i must find a 12" body were i can put his head on. And can begin with the tatoo paint.

What kind of costime shall i make ?? the prison outfit ??

The prison outfit would be superb, but the time when he robbed the bank would be cool too.

Watched the season premier last night...(DVR)...liked the twists, but not sure how much further they can take this. How many times will fans allow Scofield to break out of a prison?

I like the role reversals between Michael and Linc...will be interesting to see who James Whistler is...someone we have seen before?

Geb

Back