Punisher: War Zone 'M4X' Knife Interest Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's looking like the knife is defintly going to be metal now.

Just waiting anxiously for the RTV to come so that I can make the molds

no problem, stumbled on the stuff & love how it turned out. Here it is on the ends of Jane's gun. Masked it off with tape, DON'T use liquid mask, it will make a mess of things, I know, I've done it

Your Jane looks great, KF :rock :rock

And Mollins, that's great to hear! Can't wait to see it finalized :rock2

Morbach, thanks. Just need the arm sleeves which are on the way. I also need to re do the boots. Regular black military style. Also adding a knife L of his belt as well. Looked a t movie props to get the belt & gear right

Mollins, you are gonna complete this piece. Being OCD, your knife is the final piece in my Punisher arsenal.

Thanks for making this available

I'm just glad I came into this so late so now that all these items (your gun and Mollins' knife) are becoming available I didn't have to rebuy anything so I lucked out there.:D

Morbach, true. At least you wont have to re-buy stuff like I've done. ie, the boots: 1st pair, Loading Toys Dangerous Man, 2 Oakley style, 3 Loading Toys Shooter (they are the most accurate)

Gun update
still waiting for sight & light, they are however on the way.

Morbach, true. At least you wont have to re-buy stuff like I've done. ie, the boots: 1st pair, Loading Toys Dangerous Man, 2 Oakley style, 3 Loading Toys Shooter (they are the most accurate)

Gun update
still waiting for sight & light, they are however on the way.

can't wait!:rock :rock

The pieces are on the way. I may have to mod the gun to make it easier to mold. As it is pieced together, I don't think it will work as it is. I want to make it as easy for Lonnie as I can.

I wonder if doing it in 3 pieces would be better.
Gun
Sight
Light

Last edited:
Good news guys, I got the RTV to make the mold today, so it should get molded up today =]

Mollins, take your time, this build is Punishing & taking a long time anyway. We can wait for a piece of that quality. It's art after all. It's not like you pop a coin in a machine & it falls out

Thanks for keeping us posted

lol, I like to get things done knuckle :p

The first half of the mold is now setting.

Oh man, you have got to be setting some kind of speed records. Seriously, I could not be more impressed

Just done the second half of the mold, we had a bit of a hiccup, but hopefully everything will be ok, shall just have to wait to find out

Dear God, this is gonna get completed before Canada Customs releases my Amnur sculpts.

Oh the humanity

Ok guys, here's the first casting made from the mold;

it has had some work done on it, and will need some more done on it.

To reflect this, the price of the knives will be £5 each + P&P for an unpainted cast.

We can also paint up your knife for you though, for an additional £5.

1001685n.jpg

1001683h.jpg

1001682e.jpg

1001681a.jpg

1001680c.jpg

Now, this photo shows something that is still to be fixed on the cast piece:

1001684i.jpg

I need to fill out those areas on the blade with some green stuff, which means that the blade wouldn't be able to get polished, and would have to be painted.

If you're wanting to polish your blade and don't mind about having that imperfection on your knife, let me know, and I won't fill it in.

Oh man, looks fine, I'll take mine raw please, a little krylon chrome will make it look sharp, well it already looks sharp.

Beautiful work, it looks like a shrunken prop. Nice.

Back