Question on how to fit a head onto a body

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

abadguy

Super Freak
Reaction score
Ok, so a few months ago I bought a few heads of Lost characters from Ada Chan. I painted them right away but set them aside because of work. I finally put a matte coat on them tonight and I want to put the heads onto the bodies. I bought Sideshow bodies...except I don't think they fit.

I tried the trick about using a blow dryer that I read on here but it seems like the neck is too long to fit into the head. Does Ada make her heads so they'll only fit onto a certain type of body?

Thanks.

Probably better to go to the source and ask direct. She could tell you what bodies it would fit. Who knows, she may drill them out to customers requests, so asking here will be a bit hit and miss.

Ok. I should have just done that from the start but she was really ^^^^^y when I asked her a few questions back when I first ordered them.

She predrill her head sculpts to fit Dragon or HT neck... So if you want to fit on Sideshow body you might have to remove that rubber holder and drill the hole deeper.

Back