RamboIII

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sideshow has this in their coming in 30 days section, man, I hope Toys2 gets theirs soon, maybe this Friday since last Friday was the Warrior, I switched to them to get it sooner, I just want the last of the Trilogy Rambos.

At sunrise, I will hunt him down and have his skin hanging on the wall....

...but I don't have to find him, he'll find me :)

Re: Rambo III

Did anyone get this figure?? I got it and I think it looks great!! The only problem is there will be a lot of broken bows trying to get the arrows in the holder!! The plastic is so brittle where it it\s connected to the bow it will snap right off! Mine did, and the notches for the arrows are to small! Now I have to try to repair it!! Nice figure though!

I got mine from AlterEgo comics, thanks Mark! :)
Here are a few pics. I think it is an outstanding likness to Stallone. I too am worried about snapping the arrows in half getting them on the bow, so I didn't bother. This is the first muscular body I have had from Hot Toys and it isn't very posable, but looks great. Are the Rocky figures the same way?
RamboIIIHT1.jpg

RamboIIIHT2.jpg

RamboIIIHT3.jpg

I'm getting anxious, I wonder when Toys2 are getting theirs, it seems weird that they're behind the curve like this, usually they're ahead of the game.

Update for anyone who ordered this figure through Toys2. I contacted them, and HT's scheduled date to Toys2 is end of August, and about a week after that they'll start shipping out, so not too much longer now.

Does anybody know if the Rambo III muscle body is molded over a new TrueType II bronze body? I need a connector pin for the hand which broke in shipping and don't know which one will work.

I passed on this one, but now i am regreting!!! Looks awesome!!! I cant wait to have M65 jacket version!!

Back