Resident Evil Customs Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The damtoys bodies look way too tall for me personally too. Especially RE2 Ada. But that’s just me. I prefer the smaller bodies

The damtoys bodies look way too tall for me personally too. Especially RE2 Ada. But that’s just me. I prefer the smaller bodies
Yes but if i change Ada's RE4 body, i will have to change Ada's RE2 body too 😅

And on the photos of lordofthesquids, you can see than Ada looks shorter than Ashley while she's wearing high stilettos, i don't think it's accurate either :unsure:

Just realized the neck peg on mine wasn’t seated correctly, it was pushed too far up into the head making her neck look shorter. This is how it should look:
img_0910-jpeg.701175

Somehow this small increase in neck length makes her proportions look much better IMO.

img_0911-jpeg.701176

Attachments

• IMG_0910.jpeg
    IMG_0910.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 382
  • IMG_0911.jpeg
    IMG_0911.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 378
Just realized the neck peg on mine wasn’t seated correctly, it was pushed too far up into the head making her neck look shorter. This is how it should look:
img_0910-jpeg.701175

Somehow this small increase in neck length makes her proportions look much better IMO.

img_0911-jpeg.701176
How does the PERS work? Is it easy to adjust the eyes?

How does the PERS work? Is it easy to adjust the eyes?
They move individually like on their Ada, very easy to adjust.

And yes the body I used for Ada is the small worldbox at201 body. In the remake I remember Ada and Ashley being similar in height, so Ada with the worldbox body being just a hair shorter than Ashley is good enough for me.

I found this on Resident Evil Wiki:
Tailles.jpg

We can see that Claire and Ada has the same Size
Leon is taller, but as Ada has very high heels, so she can probably reach the same height as Leon.
Ashley is the smallest, and smaller than Ada and Claire

Seems like height varies depending on source. to me, Claire is 168cm (5'6"), and Ada and Ashley are 170cm (5'7). But in-game custscenes are likely to be your most accurate representation when it comes to scaling:
Screenshot_20231125_181731_YouTube.jpg
iugoo.jpg

Yeah the phicen sd12 I had, it's a nice body and its the one used in the promos.

Phicen tend to make their bodies abit on the tall side and it is abit too big for Ada, with the body and heels she measured 31cm for me (which means scaled up to irl she would be 186cm!)

20240301_150014.jpg

This is my Ada next to the Mttoys Ciri, she was still taller than Ciri even on the stand lol

20240301_145604.jpg

Swapped to this smaller WB Body.

20240427_125633.jpg
Now shes about 29.5cm which is about 177cm if scaled up. I'm pretty happy with it and looks better for me now imo, but ofc no one has to do this or be this picky haha.

Last edited:
Ashley ate and left no crumbs. Excited to get mine. After Leon is released I'll put Ada together, need a realistic height differences between them.
P.S. I wish they released Ada with body. I know it will be a nightmare to put her together.

I felt FOMO and trying to hunt down the Ada set now. What was the original price for it?

Hmm cheapest Ada I could find is $195 USD.

I think the original price was $110 or something right?

I really doubt it’s worth buying the expensive one.. I saw that MT is releasing her headsculpt only for $40 on aliexpress. I might just get the head and get another kit down the line for the clothes.

Btw. Another option would be SuperDucks set. What do you think of the updated headsculpt? I like that she has the accurate make up that MT doesn’t have.

IMG_8821.jpeg

Hmm cheapest Ada I could find is $195 USD.

I think the original price was $110 or something right?

I really doubt it’s worth buying the expensive one.. I saw that MT is releasing her headsculpt only for $40 on aliexpress. I might just get the head and get another kit down the line for the clothes.
Yeah i checked back, on Kit I paid $108 for my Ada kit before using coupons.

I have very bad memories of their Tifa V2 :banghead
I used this head for a kitbash. Love how feminine it looks. It’s supposed to be Natalie Portman but likeness isn’t great. I like the paint apps though.

Hoping Tifa was a one off.

Attachments

• IMG_8830.jpeg
    IMG_8830.jpeg
    448.1 KB · Views: 0
Btw. Another option would be SuperDucks set. What do you think of the updated headsculpt? I like that she has the accurate make up that MT doesn’t have.

View attachment 701396
The SD kit is probably the best alternative option next to the MT kit. Clothing and belts might even be higher quality. MT is always seems lacking in that area.
One thing I have noticed though, is that their sculpts sometimes have less paint details, like less makeup.
As of now though, I don't think any of the Ada likeness come close to the game model, other than the Damtoys Ada.
But yeah, different game, different time line.

Since DT announced they were doing RE3R and RE4R, my guess is we'll see another more detailed RE4R Ada from them as well....eventually.

I ended up ordering Super Ducks. I thought about the By-Art one for a moment but that company has brought me nothing but disappointment. I’ll never trust them with my money again.

Just in case I won’t like the SD headsculpt I found the MT head loose on Aliexpress for $40. Strangely it doesn’t have the moving eyes. Oh well..

I think MT was well into production and then they decided to make the eyes movable last minute or something? Now they’re selling their leftover heads for cheap.

Attachments

• IMG_8835.jpeg
    IMG_8835.jpeg
    305.6 KB · Views: 0
Back