Resident Evil Customs Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anywhere still have this? hoping Kit or Giantoy get it back in stock
I was very lucky to get the very last one from William Wang. I haven’t been able to find it from a trustworthy website anywhere else.

You could try your luck on ebay or aliexpress.

Usually ToysWonderland still “has” it. I ordered there once, was aware of all the complaints but figured I could just open a Paypal case if things went south. Order would be shipped the next day, got a fake tracking number, corresponded with them over the span of two months. With them telling me to just “relax”. Threatened to open a case with Paypal, opened a case with Paypal and my order got shipped the next day and got the package in just a few days. I got a pretty rare figure for an insanely cheap price so all the trouble was worth it in the end.

hahaha yeah I would never order from TWL, even if I could find the figure and it was in stock, I could never support them.

Ill just keep an eye out with the usual peeps, worst comes to worst I'm not going to be upset if I miss out on the set.

Mines ankle came broke. Fixing the neck connection helped, I was very underwhelmed when I opened the figure.! Trying to adjust the ascot and it got untied. Anyone know how to re-tie it?

Really impressed by the master team ada and ashley but still can’t stand the look of the leon 😓

Honestly think I will wait and see what damtoys cook up if they actually do go ahead with RE4

Really impressed by the master team ada and ashley but still can’t stand the look of the leon 😓

Honestly think I will wait and see what damtoys cook up if they actually do go ahead with RE4
Im still iffy on their headsculpt too. Hope it gets improved on the final product. I’ll probably end up popping my spare Damtoys sculpt on it. The outfit and accessories look good.

Im still iffy on their headsculpt too. Hope it gets improved on the final product. I’ll probably end up popping my spare Damtoys sculpt on it. The outfit and accessories look good.

Yeah the outfit is really nice honestly!

I can’t stand thinking about all the accessories a damtoys version of him would come with 😭

I remember seeing someone on the chinese forums giving MT a lot of good feedback on their Leon sculpt, and I believe MT was on that forum saying they will take the feedback and work on the sculpt, so we should definitely see some changes for the final product.

All I know is after seeing Ada, and now Ashley, I cant wait for Leon to be released. Hopefully no more than a couple months.

Mines ankle came broke. Fixing the neck connection helped, I was very underwhelmed when I opened the figure.! Trying to adjust the ascot and it got untied. Anyone know how to re-tie it?
It’s pretty underwhelming, my ascot untied automatically when taking off the head. Put the triangle in front, wrap the tails around the back and tie a knot in the front. That’s what’s in the picture I posted. I’m going to sew that knot to the triangular part so it doesn’t come loose again.

IMG_7368.jpeg

Swapped the seamless arms.

How tall does it her make by switching to a tbleague?
S17b is the same height and shoulder width as the default body. Just wider hips. This is TBLeague Ashley compared to the only other 2 Re figures I have. I compared to the old body before making the switch to make sure the tights would fit and it fits perfectly, so they are very close in height.

1715353052190.jpeg

Last edited:
How is the skin color match for Body to head sculpt and hands?
It’s more tan than the face and hands. But they themselves are not in the same tone. If you plan to display without the jacket there is a pale version of this body I think. I’m using the suntan version.

1715354360877.jpeg

S17b is the same height and shoulder width as the default body. Just wider hips. This is TBLeague Ashley compared to the only other 2 Re figures I have. I compared to the old body before making the switch to make sure the tights would fit and it fits perfectly, so they are very close in height.

View attachment 702132
I don’t want to be that person but the fact that she towers over Wesker is a no for me. Lol even the same height as BS Jill or a tad taller is an also bothering me. She looks great otherwise but I wouldn’t want Ashley towering Leon let alone Wesker.

I don’t want to be that person but the fact that she towers over Wesker is a no for me. Lol even the same height as BS Jill or a tad taller is an also bothering me. She looks great otherwise but I wouldn’t want Ashley towering Leon let alone Wesker.
That’s fair. HT bodies were never video game proportioned, look at their Raiden from MG Revengeance. You can’t have a proportional accurate character and be in scale with the old HT stuff.

I have the s27b which is the Last of “Survivor” Ellie body. It’s too small. The s25b is somewhere between but it’s too slim. The one I used fits the clothing so experiment I guess… or just use the default body😅
1715369082623.jpeg

Back