Robertobagg10collection Thread 'NEW UPDATE' CUSTOM CHROMED IRON MAN SS COMIQUETTE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread **NEW RAMBO III DIORAMA UPDATE PICS**

Stupendous beauty diorama !!!!:thud:

And the He-Man statue promises to be a huge piece...

Thanks Sundance for taking the time to check out my displays :wave If your a He-Man fan then you'll be in for a treat once i have it completed! :clap

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread **NEW RAMBO III AND 1/6 HE-MAN DIORAMA UPDATE PICS

Hey all, hope your all having a great weekend and enjoying your new purchases or just enjoying your existing ones...here is another update on my He-Man custom paintwork...

Okay, so i have now completed the first He-Man paintjob in the original colour scheme and i think he's turned out really well. What do you think?

View attachment 50325

View attachment 50326

View attachment 50327

Now starting on my second paint job which is the same sculpt but in faux bronze. Now this is my first attempt at faux bronze so i dont know how its gonna turn out...wish me luck! :pray: :rotfl

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread **NEW RAMBO III AND 1/6 HE-MAN DIORAMA UPDATE PICS

Your Superman display looks Incredible! :clap Great job! What did you use for snow?

Your Superman display looks Incredible! :clap Great job! What did you use for snow?

Hey Snoop101, thanks bro :clap unfortunately i have sold that display now, real shame as i think its one of Hot Toys bests and you can really go wrong with owning a Christopher Reeve figure...had to let it go due to the upcoming Supes PF :yess:

Its fake snow my friend, you can purchase this is most DIY or craft stores. Then you just arrange it as you like...another good tip is using poysterene pieces, this gives you some fantastic effects when combined with the fake snow.

Hey Snoop101, thanks bro :clap unfortunately i have sold that display now, real shame as i think its one of Hot Toys bests and you can really go wrong with owning a Christopher Reeve figure...had to let it go due to the upcoming Supes PF :yess:

Its fake snow my friend, you can purchase this is most DIY or craft stores. Then you just arrange it as you like...another good tip is using poysterene pieces, this gives you some fantastic effects when combined with the fake snow.

Thanks for the help man. Are there any specific name brands that are better than others?

These are the best displays I have ever seen.

No exaggeration. Museum quality.

I hope one day I can convince you to make me one ;)

These are the best displays I have ever seen.

No exaggeration. Museum quality.

I hope one day I can convince you to make me one ;)

I thank you MateriaHunter, very honoured indeed for such fantastic comments. I hope to keep my future displays to the same high standards and that includes my new upcoming He-Man display....:wave

Hey all, hope your all having a great weekend and enjoying your new purchases or just enjoying your existing ones...here is another update on my He-Man custom paintwork...

Okay, so i have now completed the first He-Man paintjob in the original colour scheme and i think he's turned out really well. What do you think?

View attachment 50325

View attachment 50326

View attachment 50327

Now starting on my second paint job which is the same sculpt but in faux bronze. Now this is my first attempt at faux bronze so i dont know how its gonna turn out...wish me luck! :pray: :rotfl

He-Man paint job is perfect. Wow it is looking so good. Ok now this is reminding me of my childhood. I am watching at least one He-Man and the masters of universe episode on YouTube. :monkey3

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7yeA7a0uS3A"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7yeA7a0uS3A[/ame]​

Wow! He-Man turned out Great; Robert

Your displays are phenomenal... especially the T800.

Is it difficult to make your cases? Any special tools required? I almost want to try for the 1/4 EB Batman.

Again... GREAT displays.

attachment.php

:yess:

SOOOOO freaking cool! Looks fantastic :rock :rock :rock

:clap

Found some more pics of my Supes 1/6 Hot Toys figure...

View attachment 50235

View attachment 50236

looking at the pics again i do regret selling it. Hot Toys do some amazingy life like figures it has to be said and this Christoper Reeves Supes is one of the very best imo...

Really glad they are following in the footsteps of Enterbay and releasing them in 1/4 scale :yess:

Amazing work Robert! It's a pleasure going through all your work.

Btw how did you get the cape to look like that?

Dear Grayskull I want this!!!! :clap:clap

More update pics guys...completed the second sculpt and my first attempt at a faux bronze colour scheme. It took me a while as i chopped and changed the colour so many times...it was actually more difficult than i thought. Let me know what you think of the end product, i'm really happy with how its turned out but i'll load up some pics of the stages i went through...

so first i experimented with some copper colours and realised the colour was becoming over bearing...

View attachment 50405

View attachment 50406

View attachment 50407

well guys, this is the final completed Faux Bronze colour that i have gone for...as usual please let me have some feedback and now that both sets of colour schemes are complete i can know concentrate on the display!! :yess:

View attachment 50411

View attachment 50412

thanks for looking guys, will update with pics of the new display case and diorama

Both are looking good Roberto. I am totally digging the regular paint. Awesome!
23lo1vr.gif

Dear Grayskull I want this!!!! :clap:clap

Thanks Drakul! Trying to get Jerry at Pop Culture to release the Filmation He-Man and the Masters of the Universe collection as a 1/4 mixed media series, just like his Thundercats and Streetfighter releases. :yess:

Back