SCAM ALERT!! Melvinpelayo please respond!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: SCAM ALERT!!

So he was using Pedro as an avatar...I'll pull the plug on that.

Hey Shai, I edited out all his favorites to save space and because...who cares?

Wanna edit your quote the same way? That stuff is at the friendster link if anyone wants it. I don't want to make him feel like a star.

The employment info will help track him down.

"About Me:
Im un individuo que ame hablar y rellena. Puedo nunca permanecer en un lugar. Tengo que hacer siempre algo. Usted puede decir que morir si no me muevo. Sobre m? Im un hombre medio que el doesnt tiene gusto de la escuela. Amo el hacer de mi propia materia como recoger los desperdicios etc. Tambin hago videos y la materia que es grande porque consigo trabajar con diversa gente. Pozo que es todo. Gracias y EIAP!

Who I Want to Meet:
Quisiera satisfacer a la gente que est interesada en lo que interes im adentro. Tambin deseo coger para arriba con mis viejos amigos detrs en las Filipinas... "

As I roughly translate this from his very bad combination of Portuguese/English/Spanish, he basically says he "doesn't like school, can't stay still in one place becuase he feels he dies, loves to make his own product "by picking up garbage", make videos and great products because he likes to work with diverse people. Then he closes with "I like to satisfy people that share my same interest".

I thought some of you guys that have been scammed would get a kick out of this level of sincerity from him... :rolleyes:

todoelresto said:
SolidLiquidFox:
My native lenguage is spanish and I could not even understand what he wrotte!!!:pow
He made a mix of bad spanish and english :lecture . It's seems to be that this guy is bad in everything.

My native language is Spanish also and I had a hard time as well. :lol

ATTENTION EVERYONE

I've been in contact with your most beloved Melvin and he informed me that he shipped out all the items 2-3 days after payment. I asked him to provide some tracking info to set people's minds at ease, I don't know if I'll get it. Here was his message to me.

Ok. Thanks, Please tell them this message: "I am working on it now. If you dont recieve anything still next week, I will send you your money back. I am terribly sorry." Thanks Chris for doing this.

and before he told me

Im sorry? What's happening? I sent all the packages 2-3 days after those people paid! What can I do to contact those people!

I will PM you with the whole conversation if you would like.

He said that he was trying to get onto the board the other day only to find out he'd been banned. I've asked Dave to let him back to possibly explain himself. I hope all of this helps, good luck fellas. I gotta go to my parents for my Mom's b-day but I'll be back tonight or this afternoon if you have any questions.

Darth Loki said:
ATTENTION EVERYONE

I've been in contact with your most beloved Melvin and he informed me that he shipped out all the items 2-3 days after payment. I asked him to provide some tracking info to set people's minds at ease, I don't know if I'll get it. Here was his message to me.

Ok. Thanks, Please tell them this message: "I am working on it now. If you dont recieve anything still next week, I will send you your money back. I am terribly sorry." Thanks Chris for doing this.

and before he told me

Im sorry? What's happening? I sent all the packages 2-3 days after those people paid! What can I do to contact those people!

He said that he was trying to get onto the board the other day only to find out he'd been banned. I've asked Dave to let him back to possibly explain himself. I hope all of this helps, good luck fellas. I gotta go to my parents for my Mom's b-day but I'll be back tonight or this afternoon if you have any questions.

I wouldnt thrust him if I were you...He could have email all those people he took the money from..This board is not the only way to communicate...He's a fraud.

Well, the main problem here is that he ignored the PM's of these people and did not address their concerns BEFORE it got this bad. For that reason alone I would say he is a fraud and pulling your leg Loki. No one could be that clueless to let it go so long without trying to plead his case earlier. It's just insane to think so.

The hammer is already falling hard, and nothing can stop that now.... :emperor

Ummm I thought the problem was not him shipping stuff, but claiming to be someone he is not. Didn't he claim to be the "customizer" everyone talked to?

Why didn't he contact any of our SSF boys over the last 3 weeks or answer any of their emails or PMs? I ALWAYS provide tracking info when an item is shipped and require insurance on bigger ticket items to protect both parties. This guy has been pushing "exclusive access" from customizers who don't know him... and when you add the rest it doesn't add up.

I guess we'll see what happens but I wouldn't stray from my earlier point, call your cc company, file a claim, get your money back and if and when "the miracle" happens, you can withdraw your claim. In the meantime, protect yourself by keeping your options open...

...don't assume ANYTHING.

pjam said:
Why didn't he contact any of our SSF boys over the last 3 weeks or answer any of their emails or PMs? I ALWAYS provide tracking info when an item is shipped and require insurance on bigger ticket items to protect both parties. This guy has been pushing "exclusive access" from customizers who don't know him... and when you add the rest it doesn't add up.

I guess we'll see what happens but I wouldn't stray from my earlier point, call your cc company, file a claim, get your money back and if and when "the miracle" happens, you can withdraw your claim. In the meantime, protect yourself by keeping your options open...

...don't assume ANYTHING.

Thanks. I've done all that. I wouldn't believe anything that jerk said to Loki. His inbox was always full and when I managed to PM him, he's always coming up with some excuse. He accepted my payment on the same day and I believe he has already emptied his account a long time ago.

Even if he's 15 or 19 or whatever, he should know that he should be responsible enough to be accountable to people he accepted money from. He had plenty of time to explain himself even before he was banned by Dave. He even had the cheek to come online and PM Dave to remove my very first scam alert about him. Is it too difficult to PM me at the same time to reassure me? I would have gladly deleted my message if he did. The fact is, he ignored the frantic PMs and emails of all those affected and chose to respond to a third party. Talk about integrity and honesty!

I'm taking it easy and praying hard that I would get my money back. That Melvin is history, as far as I'm concerned.

However, if I managed to get my hands on him one day.....I will bash him real bad. I mean it.....bastard deserves it.....:D

All kidding aside I hope you guys get somewhere with this. I know sorting these kind of situations have a low probability of success. I hope Dave has his IP address banned.

2007 SDCC Freaks Party should feature a Melvin pinata and a "pin a tail on the bastard" game. :cool:

SolidLiquidFox said:
All kidding aside I hope you guys get somewhere with this. I know sorting these kind of situations have a low probability of success. I hope Dave has his IP address banned.

2007 SDCC Freaks Party should feature a Melvin pinata and a "pin a tail on the bastard" game. :cool:

Best game idea I've heard in a long time................:rotfl

EVILFACE said:
Ummm I thought the problem was not him shipping stuff, but claiming to be someone he is not. Didn't he claim to be the "customizer" everyone talked to?

he did both Evil. stole from people buyng figures from him (Melvin) AND conned people as the customizer Vancei.

as for these "apologies", don't believe them for a second. while playing the Vancei role he sent me an email offering me a refund. i responded "YES i would love a refund!". his next email was basically "oops, sorry i can't".

i'll post the emails if requested.

Melvin! we are grown men here, adults. How stupid do you think we are? You're the worst sort of person, a theif, and you're going to pay.

He's closed down those links I provided so he does indeed still have access to this board and has been reading this thread under a different name (as i always suspected)

Too late, turd. We have everything copied and saved.

Darth Loki said:
ATTENTION EVERYONE

and before he told me

You want to contact me, Melvin? ok direct your bs, your con, your excuses right here.....

[email protected]

duh, how do i contact those people?, me not know how to work computer.

I am sorry fellas. I know this is a touchy subject and you have every right to be furious as hell at that little piece of censored.

However, there may be more to his sudden change of heart, that I haven't posted here. That was why I asked if you'd like to see the whole conversation in a PM.

Last edited by a moderator:

Darth Loki said:
I am sorry fellas. I know this is a touchy subject and you have every right to be furious as hell at that little piece of censored.

However, there may be more to his sudden change of heart (if the little c@ck sucker has one), that I haven't posted here. That was why I asked if you'd like to see the whole conversation in a PM.
I know I am not involved in this, but if you don't mind, could you pm me the conversation as it sounds interesting.

Darth Loki said:

However, there may be more to his sudden change of heart (if the little c@ck sucker has one), that I haven't posted here. That was why I asked if you'd like to see the whole conversation in a PM.

I'm not involved in this whole situation (thankfully), but I think it might be best to post the entire conversation in this thread rather than separate PMs. Dave's already banned him. He has no allies here. I don't think anyone is going to object if you post the conversation publicly.

Plus, it may help those affected to better coordinate things if they can all see the same information.

Back