Scream : Ghostface

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I ordered one, I'll report back to this thread to shed some light on him when he arrives. Anyone know from past experience ordering directly from Asmus about how long it takes them to ship to the states?

1%20%E6%8B%B7%E8%B2%9D-700x700.jpg

000-700x700.jpg

I LOVE that first pose. That's how he is being displayed in my collection for sure.

I ordered one, I'll report back to this thread to shed some light on him when he arrives. Anyone know from past experience ordering directly from Asmus about how long it takes them to ship to the states?

is it even available for release yet? must be on the pre-order stages i think.

we better wait for asmus to shed light on the release date. other than that, its good its not a limited run like ace ventura.

is it even available for release yet? must be on the pre-order stages i think.

we better wait for asmus to shed light on the release date. other than that, its good its not a limited run like ace ventura.

Whoops. Lol, I totally overlooked that. I'm going to get a refund until he's ready to ship out. Dur dur dur. :cuckoo: I got a little excited and just pulled the trigger. :rotfl

Whoops. Lol, I totally overlooked that. I'm going to get a refund until he's ready to ship out. Dur dur dur. :cuckoo: I got a little excited and just pulled the trigger. :rotfl

nah, i paid in advance for the mask figure if i remember correctly. the wait was a killer, for their first figure release. i dont think this company is gonna pull some monkey tricks on us anyway. i'm still waiting for some funds to come up so i can place my order too. :lol

Nah I don't think the company will do anything shady. I'd just rather have the funds now and order him when he is actually ready. I've emailed the company to see what is up with him. It's confusing because it says it will be available in August but like Maul says it claims to be in stock. What gives? Lol.

This figure is in stock this is the message I received from Andy at Asmus Toys...

We have the figure in stock, since we have some for the Taipei Toy Fair,
so I shall process the order for you,
and you should be receive it in 10 working days~

And I asked about the box it came in, and if they had plans for any other horror figures and this is the response I got...

Yes,
it comes with a printed out box~

We have plans for Jason and Texes Chainsew,
and a few other horror characters too~
shold be a lot of fun!

Can't wait to see those! I'll post some pictures once I get the figure in hand.

001tvj.jpg

002mqr.jpg

003wul.jpg

004fp.jpg

000mr.jpg

12-inch Figure (<i>Item No. 0040</i>)

The 12-inch Ghost Face includes:

* Fully articulated male body.
* A dagger
* 3 pairs of swapping hands.

Product Type: 12-inch Figure

Product Size: 12" H (304mm)*

Est. Box Size: 370mm L x 250mm W x 100mm H

Est. Product Ship Weight: 1.56 Kg

Estimated release date : 5th Augustr 2011

This figure is in stock this is the message I received from Andy at Asmus Toys...

We have the figure in stock, since we have some for the Taipei Toy Fair,
so I shall process the order for you,
and you should be receive it in 10 working days~

And I asked about the box it came in, and if they had plans for any other horror figures and this is the response I got...

Yes,
it comes with a printed out box~

We have plans for Jason and Texes Chainsew,
and a few other horror characters too~
shold be a lot of fun!

Can't wait to see those! I'll post some pictures once I get the figure in hand.

just got mine in today. packaging looks more decent than the mask one. he looks Funny and Scary, depends on how you want it to be. this figure is full of FUN.:lol

currently displayed him behind my window curtain, creeping/peeking from that angle.:lol

just got mine in today. packaging looks more decent than the mask one. he looks Funny and Scary, depends on how you want it to be. this figure is full of FUN.:lol

currently displayed him behind my window curtain, creeping/peeking from that angle.:lol

Could you possibly post some pictures? Especially of the box? Thanks either way bro!

Back