SDCC 2013 - Sideshow Party!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome shindig, Sideshow really outdid themselves on this great party, good food, location, atmosphere, and of course great company, I really want to say thanks to the staff and everyone involved for throwing such a great event and inviting all us board members to be a part of the festivities.

Saw the twitter pic. Feeling real sad that I couldn't come. If there's a similar party next year, it'd be my new year resolution to attend it. Hope everyone who went had a good time.

Last edited:
It wasn't at Petco, but I'm not sure if they want the location made public. It was fun though, and I'd recommend it to anybody who plans on coming to San Diego next year. Thanks to all who had a hand in organizing it, and to Terry for making some introductions for me.

It wasn't at Petco, but I'm not sure if they want the location made public. It was fun though, and I'd recommend it to anybody who plans on coming to San Diego next year. Thanks to all who had a hand in organizing it, and to Terry for making some introductions for me.

:lol

Alright, I'll stop asking. I should have went. God damn would have been cheaper than my Friday.

It was a great party and it is always great to meet new people. Next year no tequila shots for me!

Good chatting with you, sir. I escaped before the tequila shots and was rewarded by meeting Sean Astin in the Hilton elevator after I left the party. :yess:

Back