Show Your Entire Batman Collection!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
10236049425_ce54d8bd7d_o.jpg

I missed this one. What can I say, you know how display collectibles. Very classy. Everything is arranged and posed beautifully. I really like the wood border and shelving.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

I missed this one. What can I say, you know how display collectibles. Very classy. Everything is arranged and posed beautifully. I really like the wood border and shelving.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

:exactly:

Fantastic display! :clap

For all you guys that have a collection, which batman do you think is the closest representation of bale?

yrajeza5.jpg

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk now Free

uja8a9av.jpg

9egyze2y.jpg

Are these by Elvis? Nice Arkham Custom! Love it!

Very cool collection guys! I transferred most my 1/6 figures out of my Granas table on onto a Billy book shelf. My Camo Tumbler is still in it though. I'm still looking for a decent TDK Trilogy backdrop for my 1/4 figures. Cracked open my Hush and RIP runs and used them temporarily. Here is my humble collection:

f82o.jpg

96fz.jpg

a0lm.jpg

i00p.jpg

Wow!!!! This is a smart set up! So classy!!! I love the comic idea!!! EB looks so exclusive over there! NICE NICE NICE!!!! :clap:clap:clap

Nothing special! No big Dollar Ht's or customs, But here's some of my old collection.

I don't have most of this stuff now. But do still have some. I'll post some newer pics of my Bats stuff these days.
I really want to ad some cool 1/6 scale custom figs. First would be a 1st appearance Bats to go with my 9in version from the Masterpiece set.

Last edited:
Are these by Elvis? Nice Arkham Custom! Love it!

Wow!!!! This is a smart set up! So classy!!! I love the comic idea!!! EB looks so exclusive over there! NICE NICE NICE!!!! :clap:clap:clap

Nope, I took inspiration by the awesome people here and made them myself, I painted mostly all of them except the new 52 joker which was painted by the awesome skiman, I have an awesome Scarecrow on the way as well.

Also awesome customs everyone has here. Wish I had the time to really put work into displaying my collection. Just moved to a new home and barely getting settled in.

Definitely one of my favourite threads this, friggin love seeing all the collections. Awesome stuff.

Nothing special! No big Dollar Ht's or customs, But here's some of my old collection.

I don't have most of this stuff now. But do still have some. I'll post some newer pics of my Bats stuff these days.
I really want to ad some cool 1/6 scale custom figs. First would be a 1st appearance Bats to go with my 9in version from the Masterpiece set.

That's some great BTAS stuff. Why did you sell?

Glad to see that some people on this forum have Bat-collections that go beyond 2005.

Back