Show Your Entire Batman Collection!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DSCF1888_zps07fa42d3.jpg
DSCF1889_zpsf174284c.jpg
DSCF1890_zps9acee17e.jpg
DSCF1891_zpsed640e20.jpg

I've always kept my collections small. To me, when you have a massive collection, with repeat figures, they start to look more like toys than high end collectibles.

Here is my small collection. I want to kit bash a hot toys gordon head with commissioner outfit, a blake, alfred and fox (havent found any good ones) finish it off. with the bat signal.

Poses wont be like that for much longer since they will be going into a detolf.

Okay... So it isn't actually a collectible... But it is kinda like the 2 biggest Batman customs I have ever made. :)

Figured you guys might enjoy seeing a few pictures of my boys' Halloween costumes this year! My oldest son Blaze asked if he could go as Batman this go-round... but not just any Batman. He specifically requested "Michael Keaton's Batman as seen in Batman Returns"....

I thankfully found a deluxe child-size Batman Returns style cowl on eBay, but everything else on the suit is homemade. While I know it isn't anywhere near the level of detail usually reached by the cosplay community, it knocked my junior Bat-fan's socks off. Seeing him pulling his best Keaton Batman poses and spouting out lines from the films was quite a kick for me...

...and of course my younger son Keaton wanted in on the action too. He requested Nightwing (he prefers this incarnation of **** Grayson to Robin). Since Blaze was already in a look from Batman Returns, I decided to make the Nightwing suit in the same vein. So here we have Nightwing as if the character appeared in "Batman Returns"-

I am a pretty lucky guy to have such awesome kids. :) I'd much rather go trick-or-treating with Burton-ized Batman and Nightwing than with a Pokemon or a toddler-sized John Cena....

Sallah

Okay... So it isn't actually a collectible... But it is kinda like the 2 biggest Batman customs I have ever made. :)

Figured you guys might enjoy seeing a few pictures of my boys' Halloween costumes this year! My oldest son Blaze asked if he could go as Batman this go-round... but not just any Batman. He specifically requested "Michael Keaton's Batman as seen in Batman Returns"....

I thankfully found a deluxe child-size Batman Returns style cowl on eBay, but everything else on the suit is homemade. While I know it isn't anywhere near the level of detail usually reached by the cosplay community, it knocked my junior Bat-fan's socks off. Seeing him pulling his best Keaton Batman poses and spouting out lines from the films was quite a kick for me...

...and of course my younger son Keaton wanted in on the action too. He requested Nightwing (he prefers this incarnation of **** Grayson to Robin). Since Blaze was already in a look from Batman Returns, I decided to make the Nightwing suit in the same vein. So here we have Nightwing as if the character appeared in "Batman Returns"-

I am a pretty lucky guy to have such awesome kids. :) I'd much rather go trick-or-treating with Burton-ized Batman and Nightwing than with a Pokemon or a toddler-sized John Cena....

Sallah

Those are grails. :) money can't replace. Great!

Sallah you better put black makeup around their eyes and take more pictures on Halloween or I won't forgive you! :mad:

Best figures ever! :clap
Alas they're too big for my shelves, I'll leave them with you.

Those are grails. :) money can't replace. Great!

Best gift a man could ever own :rock

Thanks folks! :1-1:

Sallah you better put black makeup around their eyes and take more pictures on Halloween or I won't forgive you! :mad:

Ha! Yeah, we are still trying to figure out the best way to do that with the sweat making it run into his eyes (the mask is HOT).

For now, we are just saying he is Batman right before he reveals himself to Selina :wink1:

0017ay8f.jpg

Sallah

Back