Sideshow Alien Warrior Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fremen

Super Freak
Reaction score
Just got this the other day.

alienW1.jpg

AlienW2.jpg

alienW3.jpg

alienW6.jpg

I can't wait for Alien pile to come. Sideshow hasn't shipped it to me yet. There doing the combining orders things which means I have to wait. :(

Is the alien red or is it more brown-red? Sometimes the camera can lie a bit when it comes to colors and since I've never seen a red alien..

I don't know. Too me it looks red...but I'm colour blind, yes it's true. I'm one of the
.08% of woman that are colour blind so don't ask me. I often see the colours a little wrong.

Very nice! The base looks quite cool too.

Sorry for going off topic, but some of you already got the Alien Pile? I ordered in august, and have heard nothing of it yet. Which is a good thing, since I canceled it recently just to reorder it and get the free cosababy! When you order it now, the clear Wolf cosababy is added to your cart automatically, and is completely free.

Well that's not fair!

I know!!! But that's the way Sideshow works! If you're a US collector, getting items before the European collectors is a real advantage, but situations like this one, are a drawback for you guys. At least if you are a fast decider.

Mine should be here Thursday.

Congrats! I'll have to wait another month to get mine for sure! No 'Alien christmas' for me...

Back