Sideshow ALIENS Warrior Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In a Billy? What's that mean?

I think that is a Besta, because when I first looked at the pics, I thought they were mine. Then I realized mine were way darker, but very similar.

Yeh Besta.
It's as if they were designed for 1/4 scale's They really work well for
Most of them, though not my scout trooper on speeder bike or the avatar amp suit. I've ordered the tanis map room also, and that's not gonna fit either:thud:
This alien and the queen diorama are a very tight fit

Yeh Besta.
It's as if they were designed for 1/4 scale's They really work well for
Most of them, though not my scout trooper on speeder bike or the avatar amp suit. I've ordered the tanis map room also, and that's not gonna fit either:thud:
This alien and the queen diorama are a very tight fit

Wow my bad then :slap. In your pics it really looks like the Billys i used to have.

I've recently placed a reservation from SS on the warrir maquette. The reservation option has since vanished on the website. Has anyone had any luck with placing a reservation? Am I dreaming?:dunno

SS now says totally sold out. Can't get on a waitlist anymore.

I was the fortunate final one to have waitlist convert. been on flex for last several months. finally arrived today and its a beauty. very heavy and like others have said pics dont do it justice. initial inspection looks great but havent set up for display yet.

WOA AWESOME THIS NICE :clap

P1030061.jpg
[/QUOTE]

I was the fortunate final one to have waitlist convert. been on flex for last several months. finally arrived today and its a beauty. very heavy and like others have said pics dont do it justice. initial inspection looks great but havent set up for display yet.

:hi5:Congrats. Great pick-up

I was hesitant on getting this one but, im glad I did. I thought I would be content with poesidenyoungs kit but sideshows sculpt is better.

there's a great price for one on ebay with buy it now if anyones looking for one. It's a cool piece, but my bust is enough Warrior for me.

That does look very cool.
It might just be me but his head looks a bit too big! :lol

It's just the angle of the pic that makes it look that way. Mine looks pretty well proportioned in real life.

It's the only ALIENS warrior maquette I can ever see myself needing.

Same here. I'm not a big fan of the Warrior Alien to begin with but, this one is the best looking one I've seen yet. So this one would prolly be the first and last Warrior for me.

Thats good to know. :lol
For the price I expect everything to be correct!

Well, nothing that I've seen so far is 100% correct (accurate). Even the Sano piece isn't but, at least some companies are getting close to it and that is good enough for me to give them my money.

Well, nothing that I've seen so far is 100% correct (accurate). Even the Sano piece isn't but, at least some companies are getting close to it and that is good enough for me to give them my money.

Of course nothing will be 100% accurate but at that price should be around 98% :lol

very glad i finally picked this up. only thing that bothers me is how close the tail end is to the base when attaching/removing from the base. i only have crappy iphone pic but here's mine.

1c94ab1f.jpg

Yeah, I also had to be very careful installing the tail on this piece b/c it curves almost all the way around the base. But, gotta admit that once installed, the tail gives this piece an awesome look to the Warrior. The best Warrior statue so far imo.

Back