Sideshow Collectibles Spooktacular 2011! October 24th – 31st

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wow, all was pretty quiet on the interwebz last night. No late night FB, Twitter, or Freaks contests. Glad I went to bed early and got some sleep. :yess:

wow, all was pretty quiet on the interwebz last night. No late night FB, Twitter, or Freaks contests. Glad I went to bed early and got some sleep. :yess:

Not me. Ugh. My stupid ass was up till 3:15 then just as I got up to head to bed the baby woke up and wouldn't go back to sleep till 4. Needless to say I'm hurting but it's ok. I won't be able to stay up late for the rest of Spooktacular. There's just too much going on this weekend.

Well I sent Chicky the recording now I guess its the waiting game to see if she has mercy on me and accepts it.

Nice, GOOD LUCK!!!

You didn't go for it---cool toy for a little one. Get em started off playing with a SS item:rotfl

Thanks guys!

It was for a Clash of Kings diorama. Which was my number one want of the in stock items sooooo I couldn't be more thrilled if I win.

On a side note I might not be allowed to Spook at home for the rest of the year . . . . . . . . . . . . . she was not happy

My sleep schedule is badly screwed up. Wed. night slept from 2:30-5:30am. Thurs. slept 1 hour at 9pm, then 3 hours from Midnight to 3am, then 2 hours from 4:45-6:45. 9 hours between 2 days. Never left the chatroom on Thursday, outside of the naps. Haven't left the house. I gotta get more sleep later, or I won't survive the weekend...

Back