Premium Format Sideshow Psylocke PF..

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Psylocke PF.. Order now, link to buy in 1st post. Support the board!.

Cool! I heard the video wrong, if I get it, it'll definitely be from an AD! :rock

Upload on youtube!

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cZJzlEBKGbw"]YouTube - ‪Sideshow Collectibles Psylocke Premium Format Figure Comic Con Showcase‬‏[/ame]

the EX is the extra head

I figured as much but Mike seems to be confused about the blade switch only being on the EX...well, not anymore :lol

They need a 360 on this on a loop. Something like this:

tumblr_lmx4yku98d1qbowdpo1_5001.gif

They need a 360 on this on a loop. Something like this:

tumblr_lmx4yku98d1qbowdpo1_5001.gif

:lol: Do they make self-rotating lazy susans? This is a piece that I'd consider getting one for.

Re: Psylocke PF

3001171_press02-001.jpg
300117_press07-001.jpg

Saw this posted on their FB page then opened the link up to see the main pics and was totally dissapointed. The face ruins the entire PF imo. :monkey4
Oh and the giraffe neck.

Re: Psylocke PF

3001171_press02-001.jpg
300117_press07-001.jpg

Saw this posted on their FB page then opened the link up to see the main pics and was totally dissapointed. The face ruins the entire PF imo. :monkey4

Well I think the EX head might look a bit better if she was showing some teeth . Not Cyclops style teeth either.

^ I don't know how the face ruins it, it closely resembles Psylocke off the comic books, unlike the comiquette which they took some liberties with her facial features. (LMAO, facial :rotfl)

Anyhoo, ORDERED!

ordered, she looks awesome. I'm a sucker for 90s era X-men. Bring on the rest SS.

all that's left is colossus, jean grey, storm, archangel, beast, nightcrawler & jubilee

Jubilee will be a tough sell. ES of 200 maybe?

What villains will we see? Magneto's a given. I'd have to imagine Juggernaut, Apocalypse, and perhaps Mr. Sinister are happening too. Who else? Omega Red? Will they revisit Mystique despite the awesome 1/4.5ish AH! Comiquette?

:hi5: :hi5:

this totally made my day!

all that's left is colossus, jean grey, storm, archangel, beast, nightcrawler & jubilee

and then it's on to the villains. Apocalypse, Omega Red, and Juggernaut to start please :pray:

man, the non-refundable deposit has me sitting on this one... she's a much better representation than the comiquette; and she is perfect for my collection... so why cant I commit to her???

Hmm.... I guess I'm still holding onto hope that maybe, just maybe, SS will release a Marvel lady that has NOT been done yet this summer (Jean Gray? Storm? Selene? Madelyne Pryor? Dazzler? Kitty Pryde? just to name a few on my wish list, haha)

She looks great though. I like the face sculpt a lot better. Dammit, I'm torn!

Jubilee will be a tough sell. ES of 200 maybe?

What villains will we see? Magneto's a given. I'd have to imagine Juggernaut, Apocalypse, and perhaps Mr. Sinister are happening too. Who else? Omega Red? Will they revisit Mystique despite the awesome 1/4.5ish AH! Comiquette?

If she ever gets the PF treatment I'll be the first in line to buy her.

Back