Sideshow Spider-Man Comiquette (2010)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Spider-Man Comiquette - Waitlist links available in 1st post.

correction. jan 17th. it really wasnt in my budget right now. but i figured it wud be too difficult to find later on. already missed venom.

correction. jan 17th. it really wasnt in my budget right now. but i figured it wud be too difficult to find later on. already missed venom.

Were you on the WL for the reg or EX?

Furystorm & Smooth Criminal both have spider sense now. Lol.
So far I've only seen one & it's on eBay for $650+ but I'm pretty sure you already knew that. :lol

I do have the sense, and maybe just a touch of hope even though I only got on the waitlist late this month for either version.

Got my replacement in today, and it is definitely an improvement. I'm very satisfied with this bad boy now.

Exclusive. :yess:

captain-picard-full-of-win-500x381.jpg

#499 has arrived. looks like it prob was a return. tissue wrapping has lots of creases in it and that usually comes from re-wrapping i think. i havent kept up on all the paint issues on this piece so maybe i'm missing something. regardless i'm pleased with the end product. apologies for the crappy iphone pics.

a2c85652.jpg

d6e4b8ef.jpg

Congrats. Thats kind of what I'm hoping for. While not ideal, I'm usually not as capable of finding these paint errors that other collectors do. So maybe, just maybe, one day my waitlist will convert an I too will receive extra crumpled tissue paper...

Congrats. Thats kind of what I'm hoping for. While not ideal, I'm usually not as capable of finding these paint errors that other collectors do. So maybe, just maybe, one day my waitlist will convert an I too will receive extra crumpled tissue paper...

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

:rotfl

hope u find one man. it really is an "amazing" piece in person.

Back