Sith Anakin Confirmed

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its not Darth Vader because he doesn't have armor. It's only Darth Vader when he's in the armor. Waaaah, Waaaah! :monkey3

Well from the movie perspective, he was Darth Vader the second Palpatine named him so (just before he he went to the jedi temple).

Well from the movie perspective, he was Darth Vader the second Palpatine named him so (just before he he went to the jedi temple).

This I know and fully support. Some people just have issues with the fact that this is so and firmly believe the previous statement.

Yup, you ar e correct, he was Vader at that point and ceased to be Anakin, so to be technical , Sideshow HAS produced a Darth Vader figure already.

Dave over at RS actually mentioned this in one of his posts there where he said something along the lines of SS has produced a Darth Vader but some want and ARMORED Vader.

Thanks Josh for the snapshot, but I'm looking for pics of the actual prop. Was it entirely CGI? Anyone have screen caps from the marriage scene? OSCORP, your best bet is ebay. There are still quite a few selling mint.

Ah got ya.

I knew that the PF Anakin would have come with the Sith Eyes head...looks better in my opinion anyway...

Back