sithlord13 customs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally replaced dengars feet with doctored greedo ones
Pics when the home Internet is back up !!

I put the Yavin Luke head on the farmboy Luke also. I can't warm up to the Tatoonie Luke sculpt. Nice collection!

Finally replaced dengars feet with doctored greedo ones
Pics when the home Internet is back up !!

IMG_0209.jpg

as promised
:dunno

Those look pretty good. You have anymore pics?? I am still trying to sort out the feet for my Dengar and any ideas would be helpful.

Those look pretty good. You have anymore pics?? I am still trying to sort out the feet for my Dengar and any ideas would be helpful.

hoping to pick up my dengar tomorrow.its the hasbro one.could you show a picture of the holster,i wanna try make one myself

SDC11752.jpg

basically its greedos feet with the top details trimmed off
i had to change the pegs because of the trooper body i used but i just boil and popped the pegs and used trooper pegs

the holster is a doctored ilum padme one - basically i cut a slot for the blaster and painted it before supergluing it to the armour
SDC11754.jpg

Thanks for showing some more pictures of the feet mate. I think I may have to pick up a set and do the same on my Dengar.

Thanks for showing some more pictures of the feet mate. I think I may have to pick up a set and do the same on my Dengar.

No Worries happy to share
Seemed like a reasonably easy way to make decent feet - the hasbro one are so weird

NO Chuffinbabybouncing way man!!!!! I had no idea mate.

Congratulation to you and Mrs Sithlord on the birth of your wee wrinkly Yoda lookie Likie

thanks guys
no time for customs as babysitting number one son whilst wife and number two son since at the hospital
and too bloody knackered after he goes to bed!!!

but i do have 5 weeks off so hoping to catch up soon with a few unfinished bits!

HEY HEY!! CONGRATULATIONS!!

There must be something in the water here on these forums, lot of Padawans are popping out! :D

That's fantastic! Very realistic, great overall tones. ;)

Congrats man, have fun with the lack of sleep....I'm still trying to get used to it.

congrats sithlord...................best custom yet..............:yess:

Back