SSC Cobra Viper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WTF is Wraith?

Short version:

Wraith is a nobody.
What matters is the guy in the armor. Anyone can wear it and be a badass. Hell, even Baroness wore it at one point after the merc was killed.

Think of it as if Destro Built the ironman Suit, and added a cloaking device.

He isn't blue, that is supposed to be his camoflauge, he actually is a cool design, that fought SE a few times, not a great history for the character, but like him in the series.

SWEET!!!

New teaser is up!

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/?page_i...e=newsletter-pers-021711news&utm_medium=email

Great month for Joe fans!

Also, I was right in my guess. His weapon looks like an updated SCAR. Stock looks the same as a SCAR's stock.

EDIT: How do you post pics of these teasers? Unlike pics in the production blog, everytime I save these teaser pics and try to post them, they come out truncated / distorted.

Last edited:
Hell yeah! :rock2 :banana

I've never ordered more than one of the troop builders, but the Cobra Viper looks phenomenal from what we've seen with these teaser. Great detail in his assault rifle, gloves, and helmet.

Wonder if there will be any EX for this troop builder like the Red Ninja?

The teaser looks good.

For some odd reason . . . the COBRA VIPER gives me a SW CLONE TROOPER (and their variations) vibe . . . considering I just got CAPTAIN REX the other day.

Hell yeah! :rock2 :banana

I've never ordered more than one of the troop builders, but the Cobra Viper looks phenomenal from what we've seen with these teaser. Great detail in his assault rifle, gloves, and helmet.

Wonder if there will be any EX for this troop builder like the Red Ninja?
--

Sure.

SSC COBRA VIPER "EXCLUSIVE" . . .

Comes with Sergeant chevrons

Alternate head resembling Mercer from Sgt. Slaughter's Marauders

Gold chrome face plate instead of silver

COBRA certificate of accomplishment graduating from a VIPER to a COBRA OFFICER

Signed autographed of THE BARONESS

:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock
021711viper01.jpg

Very nice! Can't wait to see more pics!

Despite the fact that I disagree with it, I respect Scarrack's right to have his opinion.

Me too, I was just flabbergasted. I mean, to me, that's like not wanting a Darth Vader figure because he died in ROTJ... :dunno

This may be the first SSC GI Joe figure I get. The Vipers were allways my favorite troops as a kid. I just hope we get a visored Cobra Commander in the near future.

Back