Star Wars™ - 1/6th scale Clone Trooper™ (Gold Chrome Version) Collectible Figure [Hot Toys Exclusive]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Futurion

Super Freak
Reaction score
441204450_838325154998165_3370586354265448694_n.jpg

At the time of their introduction, the Republic clone troopers represented the future of galactic warfare. Far superior to battle droids, the clone troopers formed the backbone of the Republic's new military that waged war against the forces of the Confederacy of Independent Systems.

Celebrating its obsession on Star Wars Day, Hot Toys is excited to present today a new special displayable variant of the 1/6th scale Clone Trooper collectible figure in gold chrome color as an exclusive item with a limited quantity of 2,500 only available in select markets.

This collectible figure features a meticulously crafted golden-colored chrome armor and helmet, an interchangeable phase 2 helmet, a fabric bodysuit, a jetpack, two styles of blasters, and a figure base!

The eye-catching design of the Clone Trooper will surely stand out in your Star Wars collection!

Flippin egg, stop buying this garbage, people ...

Well, now Dark Luke and shadow trooper are announced it is 3 down, 1 to go. Only the BB commando is left.

Maul 2.0 was also a nice surprise. Expected a straight re-release.

I for one want this bling trooper, will go great with the other chrome boy

This is a pass for me. I had the gold Stormtrooper and sold it because I never found a place to display it.

Disappointing last few reveals for clone collectors.

A chrome Cody and a gold clone...ugh.

While I would love more vital clone characters I prefer the exclusives be chrome repaints. Don't want Umbra ARC situation where loads of folk are angry they missed out

Oh for sure.

As exclusives these work. But back to back chrome/gold related clones is a bit disappointing.

My wallet is thankful though.

Chrome/gold/any full metallic is a peel disaster waiting to happen unless diecast

Back