Star Wars™ - 1/6th scale Shadow Trooper™ with Death Star Environment Collectible Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Futurion

Super Freak
Reaction score
441236910_838330004997680_465525591439587810_n.jpg

Shadow Troopers are elite specialized troopers fanatically loyal to the Empire and impossible to sway from the Imperial cause. They wear distinctive black suits of armor, wielding variety of blasters and attack in hordes to overwhelm their enemies.

Hot Toys is excited to introduce on Star Wars Day the 1/6th scale Shadow Trooper collectible figure comes with great articulations, skillfully applied paint applications, a fabric under-suit, a blaster rifle, together with an LED light-up Death Star wall panel environment backdrop in a collectible set for Star Wars fans!

Expand your Imperial army and don’t pass up on the opportunity to add this unique trooper to your collection!

Looks awesome, wish we could power it with USB and have the ability to switch both this and the stormtrooper bsckdrop from white and red, that would be a nice addition

I have had my original one on display since it was released. Great figure but not sure if I need another one.

I have the original guy from waaaay back. I actually got him cheap on Ebay new when they used to have those great discount coupons, I think 20% off the already under retail starting price. I was the only bidder. I think I got him for like $160 ish with free shipping too. And back when there was no tax online.

It's a great figure. He's on a shelf with a Deathrooper. I even bought a parted out Deathtrooper rifle so they both have the same blaster. I'm gonna put my DX Battle Damaged OWK Vader between these 2 when SS finally ships him to me. I also bought a parted out Purge Trooper bucket for cheap in case I wanted to have him be a little different than a regular black Stormtrooper. Haven't ever popped it on yet though.

This looks really cool. My first 1/6 trooper ever was the Sideshow blackhole trooper and this reminds me of it. As nice as this is, I don't think I need it.

I have the original Shadow Trooper and would say it’s a pretty cool figure. The Death Star backdrop is the main reason I’m interested in this new version.

Back