Star Wars 12" High Res Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Judging better from these hi-res shots, this looks very much identical in style to Jedi Luke, so I'm pretty sure it's another Mat Falls sculpt and if that's true, I would say he's the man for doing Luke and Sideshow should keep that pattern.

Outlander said:
Mat is good, but I reckon Andy was better overall - his Arnie was dead-on. Shame he left. And Olaf absolutely nailed Angel!

I rank Andy as my absolute favorite, but I also feel some of the sculptors can also nail certain characters and I feel Mat has done so with Luke and I just think he's doing so well I'd like to see every Luke just like this, much like every Obi-Wan be an Andy sculpt and so forth.

IrishJedi said:
Didn't Olaf do Maul as well?

Maul and Qui-Gon, and, much as I'd like it to be another Andy B piece, it's possible TPM Obi would be Oluf too to complete the trio, which would be OK with me because between Maul, Qui-Gon and Boromir, Oluf ranks very well with me as a sculptor.

Looks :cool: , but that force hand blown up like that almost made my Dr. Pepper shoot out of my nose :lol

sorry for:horse

I hope SS stays with the frosted saber blade for all future releases and that Ventress was a one time deal with her transparent blade.

We have to have consistency on this........ the hand not so much :D

Yeah, I prefer the frosted sabers so far. My Asajj is coming tomorrow so maybe I'll feel differently.

Mine will be here tommorow morning as well.

Really looking foward to this one. :chew

I think I'm going to have to go with SSC convention pose with this one.I just hope the joints in the arms on mine are up to snuff

:D

:rock :rock

Just curious Josh since your buying doubles on alot of these figs.

What are you displaying them in or on?

Actually this is the only one I've bought two of. Though if Boushh Leia can be bought with a Gift Card before the years out I'll get another one of her. I have a whole shelf with my 12" figure on them,some on top of my headboard, and then a couple are on top of a bookshelf.

Back