Star Wars Ignited Lightsaber PART III - MORE COLORS (16 pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Duckgoo

Super Freak
Reaction score
I tried different cold cathode tube colors this time. I also made a housing unit for all the electronics for the sabers with an on/off switch. Each unit can power 2 lightsabers at the same time.

ABSOLUTELY NO PHOTOSHOP USED WITH THE PICS!!!

Here's Anakin, Luke, Mace-look-alike, and Dooku:

star5.jpg

star6.jpg

star7.jpg

star8.jpg

star9.jpg

star10.jpg

star11.jpg

star1.jpg

star2.jpg

star3.jpg

I can get 1 done in 30 minutes now. I have gotten faster with practice.

Holy cow that is cool! So- have you thought about attacking the General Grievous PF sabers? I don't know how you could, but maybe.

I just ordered four 6-inch cathode tube kits with inverters: green, blue, red, and purple. Hopefully they will arrive soon since I live in the same state as the company.

Sideshow, you know you want to make a new accessory line of cold cathode sabers!!! :lightsabe I need you guys, Sideshow, because I don't have any extra hilts!!! :eek:

JustinLuck said:
I just ordered four 6-inch cathode tube kits with inverters: green, blue, red, and purple. Hopefully they will arrive soon since I live in the same state as the company.

Sideshow, you know you want to make a new accessory line of cold cathode sabers!!! :lightsabe I need you guys, Sideshow, because I don't have any extra hilts!!! :eek:

Brilliant Idea - that's an accessory pack I would DEFINITELY buy!

Wor-Gar said:
Neat. How do they look in a lit room? And how do they look unlit?

Here's how they look in a lit room. This shot was taken during the day time.
star3.jpg

Well, if anyone is interested in getting these, just PM me and I will work out the cost details with you.

Turnaround time would be 1-2 days plus shipping time.

Back