Stellar Blade Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NebulaSerpent

Freakzoid
Reaction score
I didn't see a thread and I figured there'd be a bunch of stuff coming out for the game considering the sex appeal and the ton of outfits in Stella Blade. They haven't officially announced any figures or statues for Stellar Blade yet, but this was part of their launch event in Korea:

stellar-blade-figure-v0-2egpovulpxwc1.jpg

GLx-BKjdao-AAi-Ope.jpg

In terms of unlicensed kits, Fine Nib Studios have announced the following:

Racer High:

Skin Suit

Bunny version (DLC3)

Then Fan Art Studio has announced the following:

Default diving suit

Yellow racer

And then finally Light & Dust Studio

If there's anything I've missed or overlooked, my apologies.

Personally I don't see the big deal about the skin suit that supposedly a lot are latching onto. There are much cooler outfits there and I think the Racer High is the coolest one out there. I wish Fine Nib would make a less lewd one that's more true to the original, but them's the breaks I guess.

These are pretty thirsty, I wouldn't feel Comfortable having these in my display personally lol..

But I enjoyed the demo and liked how deep the combat was. I tried to fight a lightning guy at the roof top and gave up lol

I've seen this game getting compared to Nier a lot, so I'll probably give it a go whenever it comes out on PC.
Not getting a PS5 for it though. lol
Anyone remember P.N.03 for the GameCube? I feel like Shift Up might have taken a few pages out of Capcom's book for this one. 😄

vanessa_z_schneider_by_kironohasama_d6qhmek-pre.png

Exact opposite experience for me. Pretty good overall, being a hack and slash/soulslike hybrid.
I’ve grown a big fan: I love the music, the world design, the art direction, the outfits, the animations, the combat is addicting, and I love the side quests and the puzzles and platforming that really makes it a game that’s “just one more round” that keeps you playing.

Favorite design is definitely the Racer High one and I might end up getting the Fine Nib statue even though it’s heavily towards lewd side. I just love that outfit

b801edd459429c0136241595c981a162.png

I hope there will be Figuarts Stellar Blade. There's Figuarts 2b, it would be great to have Figuarts Eve as well. For people following the "industry events", it's very interesting how the game became a battleground for gamers who want games to remain free from modern day social/political ideologies and censorship, and activists who want to push their agendas in every game. Even Maxim got involved and had a say in the issue of real life people having Eve's body type lol!

Back