Storm Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DSC_0110.jpg

DSC_0157.jpg

DSC_0119.jpg

DSC_0120.jpg

DSC_0117.jpg

DSC_0135.jpg

DSC_0138.jpg

DSC_0133.jpg

DSC_0139.jpg

DSC_0141.jpg

So I am thinking of snagging this and a white one, but is Storm the only X-lady that does not have those awful X bases? I do really enjoy this piece, but hesitant to have something random. However, her base could fit with essentially any one as the X ones require a sort of common ground.

And if anyone would be willing to hook up a brother, I'd surely appreciate it. :D

So I am thinking of snagging this and a white one, but is Storm the only X-lady that does not have those awful X bases? I do really enjoy this piece, but hesitant to have something random. However, her base could fit with essentially any one as the X ones require a sort of common ground.

And if anyone would be willing to hook up a brother, I'd surely appreciate it. :D

Mystique and the first Emma Frost don't have x bases either. I'm not sure if Storm would fit in an xbase I can check later if you want.

Sorry to bump such an old thread. Been reading through the previous comments, and it was mentioned that SSC will eventually be coming out with more Jim Lee style x-men companion statues, including Storm. Does anyone know if this is still happening? Would rather wait for a Jim Lee version, but if they don't plan on making one then I guess I can settle for this version.

Also, not sure if this is true, but I heard another Jim Lee x-men is getting announced towards the end of the year? Excited to see who it is!

Sorry to bump such an old thread. Been reading through the previous comments, and it was mentioned that SSC will eventually be coming out with more Jim Lee style x-men companion statues, including Storm. Does anyone know if this is still happening? Would rather wait for a Jim Lee version, but if they don't plan on making one then I guess I can settle for this version.

Also, not sure if this is true, but I heard another Jim Lee x-men is getting announced towards the end of the year? Excited to see who it is!

People speculated a Jim Lee costume Storm to fit the rest of those PFs better but SS never confirmed it.

SSAlex confirmed there's another X-Men piece that will probably be announced before the end of the year. I asked if she could say if it's a PF, maquette, or something else, and if its a new character, or variant, or revisit and she said she couldn't say.

People speculated a Jim Lee costume Storm to fit the rest of those PFs better but SS never confirmed it.

SSAlex confirmed there's another X-Men piece that will probably be announced before the end of the year. I asked if she could say if it's a PF, maquette, or something else, and if its a new character, or variant, or revisit and she said she couldn't say.

I'm really hoping it's something that they haven't done before.

I need to track down Ororo. Despite the face there arent any decent 1:4 Storm's out there.

Best wishes on your hunt. I'v owned her since release and to be honest I have never felt compelled to sell or replace her. While this piece is not mind blowing I find she has become a solid piece in my collection and fills my desire for a Storm statue. I know the 90's look is very desirable but so is the flesh

Best wishes on your hunt. I'v owned her since release and to be honest I have never felt compelled to sell or replace her. While this piece is not mind blowing I find she has become a solid piece in my collection and fills my desire for a Storm statue. I know the 90's look is very desirable but so is the flesh

Yeah I've heard that photos don't do her justice, in hand she looks great.

Back