Summer Glau 1:6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:thud:Beautiful!

Figured I would post my Summer Glau contribution here incase you missed it.

sg33.png

sg1.png

Great paint app's SS.

Mine is almost done now, hopefully will get her back within a month depending on shipping.

Still cant settle on an outfit. Don't want the Connor look as I have a Sideshow Connor on my shelf and I hate repeats.

Thinking of either Azami Biker outfit or Magic cubes Pencil Pant Set A with the MC Sammy Jacket . Both with a set of the Phicen boots.

Thoughts, advice, input, ridicule ..and thing welcome. Its hell for me. Had months to sort something out and I am still at stage 2 (stage 1 was deciding no Connor outfit).

A local collector is selling me his unpainted Summer Glau headsculpt. Is there a way I can tell if it's a recast or original? Kinda worried.

Here is a pic of it, thank you for helping me out. No way am I gonna get a re-cast job.

rr2kk.jpg

No problem, looks legit to me. :) Another way of telling would be to check it for imperfections. Trevor inspects all of his casts before shipping, and imperfections rarely get past him. His casts on the whole are perfect, which is more than can be said of his known recasters.

No problem, looks legit to me. :) Another way of telling would be to check it for imperfections. Trevor inspects all of his casts before shipping, and imperfections rarely get past him. His casts on the whole are perfect, which is more than can be said of his known recasters.

I guess that means it' s authentic? Whoo hoo! I almost can't believe I found one! Thanks SO MUCH for your input.

Edit: I'm sorry for so many questions, but aside from imperfections, what are other attributes these re-casts have?

I guess that means it' s authentic? Whoo hoo! I almost can't believe I found one! Thanks SO MUCH for your input.

Edit: I'm sorry for so many questions, but aside from imperfections, what are other attributes these re-casts have?

Imperfections and off-color are really the only hard indicators.

Darn, I was unsuccessful in getting this HS. I really wanted one. Does anybody know how can I get a normal one this late of its run?

Was just thinking about this sculpt this morning. Are these still available? I'd like to get a regular and battle damaged.

Was just thinking about this sculpt this morning. Are these still available? I'd like to get a regular and battle damaged.

I don't think Trevor is offering up any sculpts anymore.

Only way now is to get it via secondary market...which will
be hard I think.

Back