• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Summer Sale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Last day. If you see something you like, make me an offer. I would rather sell this stuff than store it away.

All PMs have been returned. Prices in bold have been lowered significantly! Pics of Batman figures can be found in post #42.

Congrats on all the great stuff sold! Just wondering, is there a small hole on the outfit of the Sovereign Studios Comic Batman's left arm near the gauntlet? It's a nice piece. Bump for a great seller!

Congrats on all the great stuff sold! Just wondering, is there a small hole on the outfit of the Sovereign Studios Comic Batman's left arm near the gauntlet? It's a nice piece. Bump for a great seller!

Nope. It's just the way it is stitched up. Sovereign Ras head sold. As for the sale, I will keep it open through the weekend.

Elpapa Davis Batman is no longer for sale. Sale ends Monday night.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back