• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

THE BRAND NEW FEEDBACK THREAD - Use this one!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
+1 for Dally!!! Seller!

Constant communication. My pet peeve in dealing with people on or off eBay is when the seller is quick to your questions before payment, but after payment, they're all of a sudden too busy. Dally answered all my concerns pre and post payment! A+++

+1 to greydeath for a great deal on the DP kit, thanks a bunch brother! Fast shipping, great communication, I love to deal this way.

+1 for Mookeylama for the Stealth Iron Man Comiquette.

An absolutely great guy, great transaction and my SIM arrived like NEW!!
Thank you very much Greg!

+1 for Skiman. A great member to do business with. Thanks for the fast payment.

+1 for Mookeylama for the Stealth Iron Man Comiquette.

An absolutely great guy, great transaction and my SIM arrived like NEW!!
Thank you very much Greg!

thank you much Chris. a big +1 to lordelesar. literally one of the best people i've ever had the extreme pleasure to deal with! a truly exceptional person!

+1 for fosing a great buyer and super fast payment :clap
+1 for northernmunkey2003 a great man, pleasure to meet him. top buyer :peace

rivera2171 +1 for HT Joker. Super fast shipping!!! Made the day after Thanksgiving all the more special! Thank you

+1 for Dorgmal Snow - Star Wars merchandise sold by Dorgs via PM. Arrived in a timely manner in excellent condition.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back