The Marvels (2023) - AF/S Speculation

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

HT! Come on! Where are The Marvels figure announcements?!?!?!?

2fe3bce810086151cf803f40b14e9112b099629d.gif

I grow ever more weak and weary with each passing day, week, month that they don’t show the promo pics for The Marvels trio..

tenor.gif

(I kid, I kid :lol )

I think, so far, realistically, it appears that it’s more likely the figures aren’t going to go ahead and be put up for p.o. Nevertheless I’m still happy to have the two previous Captain Marvels and perchance we’ll eventually get Ms. Marvel and Monica Rambeau from future films/shows.

I still have a sliver of optimism that maaaayyyybeeeee just maybe the prototype figures will be shown at summer events and then the po’s will follow, but we’ll see! :)

8a6bf25a37f160e1b73bc7ef87c5a0d91836b422.gif

I grow ever more weak and weary with each passing day, week, month that they don’t show the promo pics for The Marvels trio..

tenor.gif

I think, so far, realistically, it appears that it’s more likely the figures aren’t going to go ahead and be put up for p.o. Nevertheless I’m still happy to have the two previous Captain Marvels and perchance we’ll eventually get Ms. Marvel and Monica Rambeau from future films/shows.

I still have a sliver of optimism that maaaayyyybeeeee just maybe the prototype figures will be shown at summer events and then the po’s will follow, but we’ll see! :)

If they do a Captain Marvel again I hope it at least have an artisan edition because of the amount of hair that restricts her movement quite a bit.

My initial thoughts are still the same though, would get the half sleeves Captain Marvel over the final suit, comparatively she also spent quite a bit of time in that suit too.

With Zurdo popping back up in the forum, I was wondering when we'd see a thread bump for The Marvels :lol

Kinda sad to see HT do nothing with this movie though (I don't even think there were any cosbabies). It didn't do well at the box office, but I thoroughly enjoyed it.

With Zurdo popping back up in the forum, I was wondering when we'd see a thread bump for The Marvels :lol

Kinda sad to see HT do nothing with this movie though (I don't even think there were any cosbabies). It didn't do well at the box office, but I thoroughly enjoyed it.
Same, it's a fun gig overall, I wished they just went all in on the musical segment part instead of backing out because of test audiences. A planet that uses songs as communication seems quirky and fun, not to mention it would be interesting to see how they handle communication during war times.

Speaking of, I wonder what kind of test audience they are using because from what I knew they seem to have feedback that don't really relate to the general public's opinions, especially some of the deleted scenes.

tenor.gif

I didn’t see the film but I like the costumes from the it. Since I already have a Captain Marvel I was hoping that they would make a Monica Rambeau figure, even though I know that another Captain Marvel would be the most likely figure to be made.

But sadly @Zurdo95D I don’t think we will see anything from this film. It seems to me that if they were going to produce figs from this line at least one of them would be up for PO by now.

Same, it's a fun gig overall, I wished they just went all in on the musical segment part instead of backing out because of test audiences. A planet that uses songs as communication seems quirky and fun, not to mention it would be interesting to see how they handle communication during war times.

Speaking of, I wonder what kind of test audience they are using because from what I knew they seem to have feedback that don't really relate to the general public's opinions, especially some of the deleted scenes.
Ooh, I do wish they had done more with the musical planet, but studios are afraid of musical numbers, so not terribly surprising that was shorter.

And that reminds me that I need to give the disc a watch sometime soon so I can check out the deleted scenes (and experience it in 3D again).

I don't know why they let this one die on the vine, basically underhanding it into theaters coming right off a press blackout with the strike, but the lack of anything seems like it has to be coming from a higher directive at this point. There's some funkos, three legends figures, and one figuart. That's it. And not, teases that never get produced or whoops were cancelling What If Iron Man due to lack of interest, it seems like there was just nothing in the works at all

Jk jk. Its unfortunate we won't get this Captain Marvel because I like her hair and outfit. Oh well

Back