The official Hot Toys "Alien" petition thread!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

If Hot Toys makes "Alien" figures I solemnly pledge to buy:

• Alien, the eighth passenger, Kane's son

Votes: 27 39.1%
  • Ripley

Votes: 4 5.8%
  • Dallas

Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Kane

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Ash

Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Lambert

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Parker

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Brett

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • All of them and Jones dammit!

Votes: 32 46.4%

• Total voters
I just voted in your poll abake to get the entire crew from ALIEN made by Hot Toys...including "Jones The Cat"! I'd love to see them accurately done by the fine figure makers at Hot Toys!

After hearing the recent news from www.figures.com of upcoming Predator 1 movie Predator AND the strong possibility of Dutch's squad...I am sure Hot Toys does listen to the collectors and fans like us!

I hope this happens someday that we'll finally have the best collection of 1/6 scale ALIEN crew of the Nostromo, and the very first Alien! :D

You definitely have my vote!

I'm not one of the rabid alienisers, so I don't want a bunch of humans. I would like the dude with the facehugged head and the exploding guts. I would love one of him. What's his name? Tell me and you have got a vote. Come on Hot Toys, if you're really so Hot, give it to me with all the bits. Facehugger, exploded guts and new born Alien. Don't be stingy with the eggs neither. I want three Alien eggs, and one in mid face hugger eruption. Do it.

Oh hang on, I wouldn't mind the human looking android dude either. What's his name? Doh, I only get one vote.

I agree with creecher, i have no humans and i dont intend to buy any. Its just TOO expensive, if it aint Alien/Predator i dont look at it

I'm not one of the rabid alienisers, so I don't want a bunch of humans. I would like the dude with the facehugged head and the exploding guts. I would love one of him. What's his name? Tell me and you have got a vote. Come on Hot Toys, if you're really so Hot, give it to me with all the bits. Facehugger, exploded guts and new born Alien. Don't be stingy with the eggs neither. I want three Alien eggs, and one in mid face hugger eruption. Do it.

Oh hang on, I wouldn't mind the human looking android dude either. What's his name? Doh, I only get one vote.

Kane bro! :chew:chew:chew

Creecher, you're thinking of Kane (the face-hugged guy) and Ash (the company droid).

I wish I could edit the poll to make it multiple choice, but I guess the admins must do that...

And while we're at it...

How's about a Space Jockey? :monkey5

LOL! I feel like Renfield being interviewed by Dr. Seward in Coppola's Dracula!
"A kitten, my life depends on a kitten!"

Thanks for your votes JediMike and everyone else!
HT will give us the ultimate Alien and Predator collection!

The names for the characters from ALIEN you are looking for "creecher" are:

1.) "the dude with the facehugged head" = Kane

2.) "the human looking android dude" = Ash

There you go..... :D

Thank you guys, Jamal, abake and JMike. Okay, Kane gets mah vote, for human of the year. Ash, too bad buddy, you needed to be able to bleed. And you're a damned traitor to the human race, but I still like you. Better luck next time.

Last edited:
Without doubt, I would buy them all! Alien is one of my all time favorite moves...even over Aliens.

Good for you Batty!
I prefer it over all the others myself.

So, how are we? Enough numbers to sell this yet? No?
Then more folks need to vote!

Looks like the ALIEN alone is almost as strong as the whole team. Not surprised. If they only ever did make him, I would get it! BINGO! Day one!
No, strike that. I'd get two. I think this one earns a stored "case fresh" one! Backup!
That was for Wookster!

Hope this poll makes points with HT. :D

Good for you Batty!
D

Les, I was fanatical about Alien as a kid. When I first heard about it back in the late 70s (even before it hit the theaters), I was collecting everything I could about it.

There was a little grocery store down the street from where I lived that I bugged every day to see if the trading cards had come in. No joke...every day! I think I drove the guy who owned the place crazy. It was like Christmas for me when he brought the box out just so I could buy the first packs! :lol

Good for you Batty!

So, how are we? Enough numbers to sell this yet? No?
Then more folks need to vote!

Looks like the ALIEN alone is almost as strong as the whole team. Not surprised. If they only ever did make him, I would get it! BINGO! Day one!
No, strike that. I'd get two. I think this one earns a stored "case fresh" one! Backup!
That was for Wookster!

Hope this poll makes points with HT. :D

Without doubt, I would buy them all! Alien is one of my all time favorite moves...even over Aliens.

That's the spirit guys!

I'm not a psychic :D But I'm pretty sure HOT TOYS will release Giger's classic. Maybe in 2009 for the 30th anniversary of ALIEN? Heck I can wait till then. And I'm sure HT will make a gruesomely spectacular figure! I will definitely buy 2. Save, save, save....:rotfl

I share your enthusiasm guys for ALIEN and the proper 1/6 scale figures to be made for it. I love ALIEN, but love ALIENS even more! ALIENS is my favorite of all 4 ALIEN movies. But ALIEN follows a close second place. I guess I've just been obsessed with ALIENS since first seeing it in a theater on opening day in the summer of 1986 with my cool aunt who was kinda like a big sister to me. :D

I didn't get to see ALIEN in a theater, but saw it and owned it on videotape, and now as part of the ALIEN Quadrilogy DVD set. I always loved Ridley Scott's masterful direction and the tense atmosphere of this film. I've been a huge fan of Ridley Scott since seeing ALIEN as a teenager. He also did another classic I still love to this day...Blade Runner! :D

Well...maybe Hot Toys will be smart enough to include her little white t-shirt and panties under her green jumpsuit. :eek: :D

Back