the OFFICIALLY sanctioned Spooktacular thread! All other threads bow before me!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i wish i had read the part about the first entry winning ,i spent an extra 4 minutes rechecking my answers.damn i bet i missed it,crap,i really really wanted this piece.:monkey5

Mitthrawnuruondo said:
the answer to the final question is in the minisrty of info.very easy to count the pieces,and there was only one other con there for 2004

Wow, it was certainly nice of you to give so much information away! :rolleyes:

galactiboy said:
Man, I had to enter my submission many, many times. It kept telling me that "be" (word 14) was incorrect. I'm pretty sure it was not, but couldn't check the faery page since nothing else would load. Then after re-submitting for the umpteenth time it went through? Anyway, guessed on the final question... we'll see what happens.

:lol

Anyone else have this problem?

I had to spell is 6 times before it would take it.

Took forever to answer the final question, but I got my answer in. Since there's no way in hell I was the first to send 'em in, what's the deal with the runner-up prizes? Are they the next in line to reply or do they do a random picking?

- J!

Sent mine in. Good thing there's more than 1 person who wins a prize for this final one. Have to admit it was fun. Dont really care for the prize but the process was hella fun!

Mitthrawnuruondo said:
the answer to the final question is in the minisrty of info.very easy to count the pieces,and there was only one other con there for 2004

THE NUMPER OF PRODUCTS WAS EASY TO COUNT BUT IT DIDN'T SAY THE OTHER cON HAD TO BE IN THE same YEAR.

"According to the information available on SideshowCollectibles.com, how many new products did Sideshow feature at Toy Fair 2004, AND at what other event (in WHAT year) did we premiere the SAME number of new products?"

edit: sorry bout caps lol

Mitthrawnuruondo said:
dont see how it mattered if its the first correct entry submitted that wins.whoever is gonna win has already won it:cool:

Just means more runners up to be picked from, thats all :D

Mitthrawnuruondo said:
guess its just a coincidence then that the only other event listed that year has the same number of products debuted
yep. 41:D :monkey5

i guessed at it after awhile of looking and put comic con 2002 :(

well i got in way late as I had found a $50 gift card on the Alexander Krycek 12"... however, I didn't use it as I couldn't find anything in stock that I wanted. Oh well, double miss for me.

Back