The SITH ANAKIN PICTURE Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I repainted my SS sith anakin, i think it looks slightly better now. any opinions? i know im not very good -_- its my first try at a repaint.
IMAG0439.jpg

Last edited:
I like the SS sculpt better than the Medicom.

I kid you not-- My new (well-- new to me) Medicom Anakin arrived today and when my daughter saw it (my four year old who loves everything SW-- watches the movies with me, PT and OT, and loves the CW-- especially Anakin and Ahsoka) and asked

"Why doesn't he look real?"

:lol:rotfl:lol I like the Medi one.. stylized like all of their other releases, but a nice find.

I packed up Sith Ani this morning to mail to his new home. But before I let him go I took some final pics:

100_2244.jpg

100_2251.jpg

:monkey2

I couldnt find the Anakin pic thread so I thought I would share this here.
0917001540a.jpg

0918001818a.jpg

Very happy with Anakin now. Had the Medicom, had the SSC reg head and this is by far the best!
I also transplanted the CW Anakin glove to this body!

I couldnt find the Anakin pic thread so I thought I would share this here.
0917001540a.jpg

0918001818a.jpg

Very happy with Anakin now. Had the Medicom, had the SSC reg head and this is by far the best!
I also transplanted the CW Anakin glove to this body!

Looks great Joda76. :clap How did you do the "transplant?"

Thanks
Removed 3/4 of the arm of another buck (same point where the arm of Anakin attaches) and put it on Ani's body.
You could just get another tall buck and use it all for Anakin though. I had an extra buck which was the short buck. It was from Jedi Luke so the arms matched up perfect.:yess:
The gaunlet glove slides on easy and the pro hand fits the buck peg. Just wish the peg was longer.

Thanks
Removed 3/4 of the arm of another buck (same point where the arm of Anakin attaches) and put it on Ani's body.
You could just get another tall buck and use it all for Anakin though. I had an extra buck which was the short buck. It was from Jedi Luke so the arms matched up perfect.:yess:
The gaunlet glove slides on easy and the pro hand fits the buck peg. Just wish the peg was longer.

the robe looks great! how did you get it to look like that?? should i iron mine or something?

I put water in a spray bottle and drench it. Then I form it like I want.

Back