The Terminator - "I'll Be Back"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very nice, best T1 Arnold around!!

And with a slight tweaking you could make an awesome Night Slasher
6760851_gal.jpg

lol this guy received a fist through his chest by Arnie in T1 :lol

Fantastic Jack.
As always :rock
But I think you should try to add a little more "bony in the face" look.
+ Is this possible to give him smth like spike-hair style? Right now hair is close to T1 Police Office scene, but it's not really accurate. Maybe even try with real hair? :naughty I know you already have experience in that ;)

Fantastic Jack.
As always :rock
But I think you should try to add a little more "bony in the face" look.
+ Is this possible to give him smth like spike-hair style? Right now hair is close to T1 Police Office scene, but it's not really accurate. Maybe even try with real hair? :naughty I know you already have experience in that ;)

I'll try to see what i can do about the hair but at the moment i think it's pretty close.... watch the clip below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8yFD21bgQwQ

Nice work as always, Xeno. Lots of respect for you guys who can sculpt like that. Can't do it for crap myself.

xenoviper you do a ____... amazing job ,what a terminator factory lol (rambo 4,donnie brasco incredible too)

Excellent. I think the most impressive part is actually the hair. The length is very accurate. The only thing I would say is that his nose may be a tad bit smaller than it should be but other than that spot on.

Back