Things I Hate

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:mwaha :mwaha :mwaha :mwaha :mwaha :mwaha :mwaha

I just saw on the news the other day that the KKK is recruiting in hopes of gathering non-violent racists to their cause, promising that they're an all new KKK, not the same one as before. :cuckoo:

Peaceful hatred focused on a certain race. Makes sense. :explode:

I hate that even people with good feedback on here could turn into a scammer on a drop of a hat. :panic:

Last edited:
I hate that I missed being a Premier Silver Member at Best Buy by about $200. I had gone in to check it earlier in Dec. but they were having problems with the tracker showing zero for everyone then I forgot to check it later. It starts over in January. So I went through my history just now and added all my purchases up and missed by a couple hundred dollars.

:mad:

All the stupid white chicks i've met lately love dubstep, this might have something to do with how so many of them here have a affinity for everything going on in the UK..

Cant believe we exported that ____ :lol it really is awful.

Oillllll hav a rrresponsse to thatt wen I sobbber upp, ya b@st@rrrd!!

IrishDancingBanana.gif
Bring it laddie. Just as soon as I sober up.
IrishDancingBanana.gif

Lazy and undisciplined kids. My wifes 14 year old niece stayed with us during the holidays got up at 2:30 in the afternoon; never made the bed, never cleaned up after herself and was always constantly texting people with her iphone which was practically sewn on to her hand, never said hello to people when greeted, never said thank you when my wife bought her a bunch of clothes and stuff. When you tried to talk to her she wouldn't look at you in the eye instead she would answer you with one word while looking down on her phone. I'm surprised she didn't bump into the walls while constantly looking down on that phone. She would even take that thing to the bathroom. It's no surprised since her parents are both lazy. My wife kept on saying "don't say anything to her I'll take care of it". But finally I snapped and told her to get her ass up and start helping with the chores and if she didn't I'm going to break that phone in half.

Lazy and undisciplined kids. My wifes 14 year old niece stayed with us during the holidays got up at 2:30 in the afternoon; never made the bed, never cleaned up after herself and was always constantly texting people with her iphone which was practically sewn on to her hand, never said hello to people when greeted, never said thank you when my wife bought her a bunch of clothes and stuff. When you tried to talk to her she wouldn't look at you in the eye instead she would answer you with one word while looking down on her phone. I'm surprised she didn't bump into the walls while constantly looking down on that phone. She would even take that thing to the bathroom. It's no surprised since her parents are both lazy. My wife kept on saying "don't say anything to her I'll take care of it". But finally I snapped and told her to get her ass up and start helping with the chores and if she didn't I'm going to break that phone in half.

That and a good smack upside the head would do it ............. well it's not your child so maybe not. :D

Back