This is the End - New Comedy starring Seth Rogen/James Franco

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It did remind me of the Jay and Silent bob flicks....I wish Jack Black was in this too...Tenacious D...well done

I'll just post my thoughts in spoiler tags:

Spoiler Spoiler:

****ing awesome movie. Went in with very low expectations but really liked the movie. I was surprised by the especial effects. It looked really great... like something I would expect from a big budget movie.

Hopefully seeing this in the morning. Love everyone in it and the trailers are fantastic.

They really were. I was pretty impressed. And I laughed a lot.

Saw this again. I'm shocked that this is the only movie so far this summer that has real, genuine heart and soul. Good characters, great laughs, killer ending.

Went to see this last Friday and thought it was excellent, the best comedy I have seen in a long time, most of the main cast were great, especially Franco and McBride.

The only thing I wasn't keen on, was the
Spoiler Spoiler:

I thought that was just a bit too silly, but it was only on for about 2 mins, so it didn't spoil my enjoyment.

I'd agree about the ending. It kind of felt like they knew they needed an ending and just threw their hands up and went "what the hell."

Huh. Interesting. Might have to check it out again. One of the best, if not one of the most heartfelt movies of 2013.

Guess this isn't doing well?
As given in the article, it actually did quite well for a total of $96 million in US while its budget was $32 million. And RT score is 84%. Though internationally it made only $17 million, guess more countries have yet to get it.

Back