TonyMeis Superhero custom (FM Batman Battle Damage version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: TonyMeis Superhero custom

I can hardly wait to upgrade my SSC Superman!!! Thanks for all the awesome stuff, Tony!

Eric

I just went through all 105 pages and WOW! Everything is super nice. Thanks for sharing.

How to change view setting?

Scroll to the top of the page. Click SETTINGS.
Then, on the left of the page, scroll down to GENERAL SETTINGS and click that.
Then, under the section called THREAD DISPLAY OPTIONS, change the default from ten posts per page to forty. It makes threads a LOT easier to navigate(Especially to scroll back to see pics).
Hope this helps, Tony.

Scroll to the top of the page. Click SETTINGS.
Then, on the left of the page, scroll down to GENERAL SETTINGS and click that.
Then, under the section called THREAD DISPLAY OPTIONS, change the default from ten posts per page to forty. It makes threads a LOT easier to navigate(Especially to scroll back to see pics).
Hope this helps, Tony.

Thats awesome, thank you Username :D

Re: TonyMeis Superhero custom (Superman Red Son)

Loving that President Supes, Tony! That SSC head really lends itself well to that particular version, and the tailoring is impressive as usual.

Re: TonyMeis Superhero custom (Superman Red Son)

Loving that President Supes, Tony! That SSC head really lends itself well to that particular version, and the tailoring is impressive as usual.

Thank you Mando :D and your work is look fantastic as ever :D low your creativity and the unique of each custom made, keep them coming :D

Back