UK retailer of 1/6 suits & clothing

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IANR

Super Freak
Reaction score
when i cant find mens suits on OSK it would be nice to have a UK retailer ( ebays ok but even chinese suppliers are being forced into charging UK taxes ) any help much appreciated. ps i think part of the problem is that many clothing sets are named such as mr.tony / rich ben so no mention of mens suit in search description.

when i cant find mens suits on OSK it would be nice to have a UK retailer ( ebays ok but even chinese suppliers are being forced into charging UK taxes ) any help much appreciated. ps i think part of the problem is that many clothing sets are named such as mr.tony / rich ben so no mention of mens suit in search description.
It would be nice but we have very limited choice in the uk. Brexit reduced our options even further for buying accessories and clothing since shipping and import fees raises the cost of most things to unjustifiable levels.
Americans definitely don’t realise how spoiled for choice they are.

If I can’t find something on eBay, I go with AliExpress or Machine Gun Figures. Monkey Depot after those.

A good tip is to use Google to figure out the exact name of the clothing set or item you want and then search stores based on that.

Is there something specific you’re after?

Thanks for replies , mostly tony stark outfits & some avengers casual sets. i figured it would be cheaper to buy the suits use osk bodies & my own heads rather than buy costly custom ready mades.

Back