War Machine Mk1,2, and 3 - Just one? Which one? or ALL to show the whole Evolution?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I guess that might be true. I would love to see some more pics with 001 (even the old version) with the MK33. The advantage of getting the 001 I think is if they release a DC MKVI. But if it also looks good with the MK33 then I might go that direction.

I have the original original MKI in a detolf with the MK33 & MK17 Heartbreaker... Here's some phone pics for you.
2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

...And for a true evolution, you also forgot about adding in the IM MKII. It was the prototype for the IM MKIII, but literally was transformed into War Machine.

True... that, along with Iron Patriot would be a more complete evolution. Speaking on the MarkII IM, I would love to see a DC have that.

I have the original original MKI in a detolf with the MK33...
View attachment 272038

Thanks man, looks great! Also, I love the graphic on the stands. I am using the same kind of stand for my MK33 and would love to deck it out the way you did.

Anyway, it's great to see pics of the 001 with MK33, as I compare it with the possibility of pairing MK33 with the 003 by looking at my Photoshoped pic...
IM33-WM003.jpg

Those are the Sideshow comic Deadpool stands. I bought 7 of them at $5 a piece to try to get matching stands for all my HT Iron Man figures.

Those are the Sideshow comic Deadpool stands. I bought 7 of them at $5 a piece to try to get matching stands for all my HT Iron Man figures.

ahhh... gotcha. Mine is also from a Sideshow figure. C3P0, I think. Same shape, just plain black though.

Back