Welcome to the Grange!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
love the pose of the brown aliens alien , keep it like that.
Looks fantastic ! :rock
Keep it up man !

I love posing my figures... The joints of the Alien used to me loose, so I carefully took it's leg joints a part and added a layer of glue on them and let it set the put it back to get and all the joints are tight as now. I love playing about with it poses... So many can be done with it!

I might do a figure shoot soon! So when are you going to get yourself a Lack shelf from ikea? Can't wait to see you set it up!:joy

Boy those lights from Ikea are as bright as hell hey? I can see the $99.99 value there thats for sure. I will be getting my second LACK shelf this weekend, look for updated pics in my thread soon.

Thanks the hobbits are on there way soon... But I'm still not sure about the line anymore. Because I feel like it's going to go belly up soon as there isn't much news about it these days... :(

Last edited:
Xenomorph time!
DSC02423.jpg

DSC02425.jpg

DSC02427.jpg

DSC02428.jpg

DSC02429.jpg

DSC02430.jpg

DSC02431.jpg

DSC02433.jpg

DSC02434.jpg

DSC02435.jpg

WOW!!! Very nice collection there. Love the DCD 13'' display. Makes me want to go get a few that are in storeage atm and put them back on display.

Thanks to zedex9r's heads up, I picked up these from Ikea for my 'Lack' Shelves. I brought two sets and I hooked them up and they look great. I've only taken photos of my 80's classic franchises shelf. the other were too blurry. They work really well and are really bright... I think I should have only used 2 per shelf and I would have lite all 4 display shelves... now I have to get 2 additional lightings sets $69.95AUD it isn't cheap! That's a whole other figure for some people!!! :lol

Get on to them boys! They look really cool when the room's lights are out and the shelves are floating in darkness. More pictures soon once I've hooked up all of the shelves! Sneek peek! :D
P1060772.jpg

P1060771.jpg

P1060768.jpg

No problems mate. Always glad to help. The lights are great :)

Your collection is looking amazing. The new cabinets do look good. I will have to go have a look at them at my local Ikea. Which cabinets were they?

Very diverse collection as well and is coming along nicely. Looks like you have a bit of everything, like mine. Makes me realise I will have to update my collection photos. Time to get the camera out :)

Cheers

The shelf is called the "lack" and is around $200 or $300. Take a whole 2 seconds to assemble! Definitely worth it! Deep shelves also. Got to get another 2 sets of the lights though! ;)

It certainly does look great. I'm hoping mine will looks something like this.
Everytime I look at yours , voorhees and rock's collection I get annoyed knowing I still have a month + to go until my room will be ready to roll.
I will have to pick up a lack myself. As well as take a look at the lights.
I keep meaning to buy shelving units and stuff but end up buying more figures then having no where to put them ! :lol

Ahh well..
looks brilliant , keep it up mate.

Tay

It certainly does look great. I'm hoping mine will looks something like this.
Everytime I look at yours , voorhees and rock's collection I get annoyed knowing I still have a month + to go until my room will be ready to roll.
I will have to pick up a lack myself. As well as take a look at the lights.
I keep meaning to buy shelving units and stuff but end up buying more figures then having no where to put them ! :lol

Ahh well..
looks brilliant , keep it up mate.

Tay

Hey Tay,

I know exactly want you mean, I was putting it off ages... I'm so glad that I did... It's worth it... This might sound odd, but with the lighting and the shelves, I love sitting in front of my collection and stare at all of my figures and just look at each one and let my mind wander, thinking about how it was made, constructed, sculpted, painted and tailored... And the character, why I liked them and why I wanted to add it to my collection. I just find it awesomely inspiring and relaxing...

Don't you agree?

Hey Tay,

I know exactly want you mean, I was putting it off ages... I'm so glad that I did... It's worth it... This might sound odd, but with the lighting and the shelves, I love sitting in front of my collection and stare at all of my figures and just look at each one and let my mind wander, thinking about how it was made, constructed, sculpted, painted and tailored... And the character, why I liked them and why I wanted to add it to my collection. I just find it awesomely inspiring and relaxing...

Don't you agree?

In a sad way yes. I would never tell anyone else in my family though. If you don't collect you simply don't understand statements like the one you just made.
They would all probably have me committed. :rotfl

So I'm down and out at home after getting my 3 wisdom teeth out, I guess the forth one was the smartest, because it didn't grow through. I still need to get more lights going... Need an extra 2 sets.

Anyway, I decided to pass the time dusting and cleaning my shelves and reposing & cleaning my figures. I also got a new figure, which I'm in love with... I think I have a non-sexual crush on it. It's Adam from the Winson Creations HT Line "Apexplorers"
DSC02538.jpg

DSC02540.jpg

DSC02541.jpg

DSC02542.jpg

DSC02553.jpg

DSC02554.jpg

DSC02558.jpg

Here is my effort with one of Darren's Arnie T2 Heads...
DSC02564-1.jpg

DSC02561.jpg

Back