Who needs to go? Sauron or Morgul Lord

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who would you let go from your collection?

• Morgul Lord Statue

Votes: 26 57.8%
  • Sauron Statue

Votes: 16 35.6%
  • Both

Votes: 3 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The ML has a nicer sculpt with very classic lines, it is really stunning. Sauron may be worth more in a few years, but who knows... I like it also. The Sauron is more conspicuous and will cause you more earache than the ML, which you can hide a little better.

Yeah now that I put Sauron up on eBay am kind of regretting it, thinking probably SS won't come out with another Sauron statue.

Argh!! Tough decisions.

I just wanted to limit my collection to the riders with like ML or Sauron, but now am so confused.

Get rid of them both. I have sold off most of my polystone except Gandalf(Grey) and Newborn and now have lots of room for my SW 1/4 and 1/6 and lotr 1/4 and 1/6 and the only tough one to let go was the morgul lord but he did take up a nice chunk of display piece plus my PF Vader filled the spot very nicely.

ju421019 said:
Yeah now that I put Sauron up on eBay am kind of regretting it, thinking probably SS won't come out with another Sauron statue.

Argh!! Tough decisions.

I just wanted to limit my collection to the riders with like ML or Sauron, but now am so confused.

You're right about that. A premium format of DLS is gonna be HUGE!!! The hope of that happening is :confused:

I just have one comment...

Sauron IS The Lord of the Rings!

They are both cool but if I have to pick one, that factor would weigh most in my descision.

Personally, I'd say good bye to Sauron first. Although he is impressive in size, I find the pose rather boring. Also, I have the UC Sauron helm to keep me happy:eek: . I really like the pose of the Morgul Lord, and it's one of my wifes favourites:D

ML is more action packed. The thing just kicks ass. Letting one go in place of a VADER PF??? My god, the world's gone mad!

Just keep both bloomin statues!

I'd keep Sauron, he's bigger and would look more impressive in a PF collection, he's a lot more detailed than the ML and no matter which character you prefer Sauron is more iconic, especially with him showing of the One Ring.
But if it's that though a call for you, why not keep both? I'm not familiar with ebay prices nowadays but I think it's unlikely either of them will get you a price that justifies having to make this hard decision. Why don't you display the ML outside your collection, e.g. on a desk? He looks awesome all by himself.

I've decided to let both go now.

PM me with offers if anyone is interested. Thanks.

Just bought a new computer need the funds now.

ju421019 said:
I've decided to let both go now.

PM me with offers if anyone is interested. Thanks.

Just bought a new computer need the funds now.

Thats too bad, well hope all goes well!

Considering how cheap they both sell for why sell either one? To get a statue of that caliber for under $250 these days is a total steal.

Personally, I would have got rid of old BIG head.The Morgul Lord statue pisses all over Sauron in my opinion..not that it matters now!!

That isn't the most steller of feedback, but I agree, you are almost certain to take a loss on both the ML and Sauron, so unless you are desperate for cashola, I would wait.

However, if you have yet to buy the ML, that is a steal! :horror

Back