Who wants some free stuff?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
pixletwin said:
How exciting! What time are you going to spill the beans Batty? :lol
Let's see if there are any more guesses in the next hour or two.

Frank Burns! From my favorite show of all time.

Do you think Mash is "crusade" worthy? I may change my signature from Clockwork orange figures to M*A*S*H:D

pixletwin said:
Do you think Mash is "crusade" worthy? I may change my signature from Clockwork orange figures to M*A*S*H:D

Anything YOU want is worthy of a crusade!!

I'm all for them. With the DVDs selling so well, you'd think Fox would do something with the license. It does tick me off that they're going to release a huge box set of the entire series with extras. After I already bought the first 9 seasons!

Batty said:
I'm all for them. With the DVDs selling so well, you'd think Fox would do something with the license. It does tick me off that they're going to release a huge box set of the entire series with extras. After I already bought the first 9 seasons!
Yeah. I bought seasons 1,2 & 3 till I had a feeling something like that might happen (like the combining of season 1 & 2 of Northern Exposure after I had bought the first two seperate for twice as much).:monkey4

Re: Who wants some free stuff? Winner announced.

Number One!!!!!

No, no, no...sorry.

And the winning number is:

Still a pretty low number.

It looks like SwoopingCloakofSureness was the closest with a guess of #23.

Swooping, PM me with your info and I'll get this stuff out to you.

Thanks to everyone. I enjoyed this! I posted a bunch of photos over in the Grievous Image thread.

Re: Who wants some free stuff? Winner announced.

I know there are two members who were still waiting to get theirs. It'll be interesting to see what numbers they get.

Oh Nertz! If it weren't for SwoopingCloakofSureness and Tomandshell I would have been the proud papa of a fine Darth Tater... Oh well. Congrats for the winning number. :monkey2 ..... any chance of a 2nd and 3rd place prize? :rotfl

Batty, me thinks you are awesome!
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Great contest Batty and an extremely low number, cool! I got mine on Friday but have yet to open it yet. Went to finally see X3 Friday and worked on Saturday.

wookilar8 said:
Great contest Batty and an extremely low number, cool! I got mine on Friday but have yet to open it yet. Went to finally see X3 Friday and worked on Saturday.
Glad you got yours! They actually write the number in magic marker on the shipping box. You can check there if you haven't opened it. Can't wait to hear what you think of him.

Back