Win. C studio - Music line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thinking of getting the David Bowie figure but not convinced about the likeness. Those who have it do you regret your purchase?

Very curious to see which other music icon's they tackle.
How about a comemrative Three Pack;, or is combining them too tragic,
buddy-holly-j-p-richardson-aka-the-big-bopper-and-ritchie-v0-5fTxZM8CCbkiw49xJB_jM_Di336I00XYUDfNjfRtlqs.jpg

Last edited:
Last edited:
Just pulled the trigger on Bob Marley! I really do like what Win C is doing. I already have Hendrix (Blitzway) and Prince who turned out great, Bob will be an awesome addition! Since Bob Marley is one of my favorite artists of all time, it had to be done! 😁 I would love to see the Lizard King and also Janis Joplin, amongst many other music legends.
Any more pics from Bob?? 😉

Just pulled the trigger on Bob Marley! I really do like what Win C is doing. I already have Hendrix (Blitzway) and Prince who turned out great, Bob will be an awesome addition! Since Bob Marley is one of my favorite artists of all time, it had to be done! 😁 I would love to see the Lizard King and also Janis Joplin, amongst many other music legends.
Any more pics from Bob?? 😉

You won't regret Bob great figure, I'll grab some more pics for you later.

Also any ghost fans this is due next month I think pretty pricey for what it is though.
1000036973.png

1000036951.jpg

Back