Wolf Predator Legendary Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just renewed my plan and got a new Fiesta again. Trusty and reliable little cars. My first car was the older style fiesta too so I may be biased.:lol

You should have had the dealership throw in a few Side Show Colletible gift cards. :lol

(I doubt they would even know what that is):rotfl

In another forum, not sure if I can post there name here, one member is saying it will be 78cm. So, about 30 inches tall, but that includes the base Wolf is standing on.

images

In another forum, not sure if I can post there name here, one member is saying it will be 78cm. So, about 30 inches tall, but that includes the base Wolf is standing on.

images

then Wolf will be sure around 1500$ or even slightly less thatn 1500$. ohh 30'' for 1500 & Predator 21'' for 299$..........increased u can say 10''in size & price increased 1200$:monkey3

Just renewed my plan and got a new Fiesta again. Trusty and reliable little cars. My first car was the older style fiesta too so I may be biased.:lol

The auto journos here call it a front-wheel driven BMW for its dynamic handling in its category!!

images

Umm....that pose is so not cool looking from this angle! :dunno

Cheers,
Neo.

Better be an Ex and only 300 of them. I miss the snatch and grab days even tho I occasionally missed out.
This will be 2k so you may as well suck it up now.

I confirmed you today, there is no Exclusive Version.

And the price will be 1599,99$. (not sure at 100% for the price).

I am surprised at $1600. The CM is the same scale, doesn't have 1/2 an Alien in it and sells for 4k now!
I think no EX sucks every orifice in a bad way but since they will probably sell 2000 of these they will barely hold their value which is a ____ing shame.

I'm sure for the Exclusive Version, but no about the price.

I'm honest with you :)

Back