ALIEN and ALIENS Thread...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol DAVE! :lol

That's ok. I just ordered an Endo from HK.
Now, I won't have to wait quite as long to see that view in person!
That YOUR'S I suppose?

Anyway...I got one for ya, DDave...
IF YOU WANT An ALIEN 3 Ripley...You just...
Art S. BUCK IT! :D :rotfl

:bunnydanc

Sure, I'll take an Alien3 Ripley Buck. Do you have my address? I can't wait to add her to my collection. Thanks Les! You the man!

:rotfl :lol :rotfl :lol

You can't Buck her yourself DDave? :lol I think you've got the tools and the skills!
If you gather up all the rest, body, clothes, and you get a spare Buck head... I might just help youBuck one up! But, only if I see real action that says, "I wanna Bucked Ripley!"THEN...maybe...and only then! :D

It'd be worth it all to see that...

:bunnydanc

RIP-LEEY!

Here she is kids. I have been begging Les since last August to paint her for me. Yes, it has been that long so he was kind enough to oblige me.

These are from the "First Pose Set". There will be more but I just set her up. Anyway, Enjoy all the Glory that is Les and Ellen Ripley. :cool:

A couple Pose Set 1 night shots, then a Day Shot ...

Drumroll, please...

DSC03809.jpg

DSC03790.jpg

DSC03821.jpg

Thanks Pjam!

Well damn DDave! That takes the half the fun out of it!

I was all about seeing you eat the Buck! Figure-atively of course!

Might take a few Bucks more....than just...A BUCK..to turn...a BUCK...into...a Ripley! But, I think I might can muster up some more energy to Buck her into shape!

Speaking of BUCKING Ripleys...(and this is for Hunky Artist as much as anyone...)

Here is my in-prog Bucked ALIEN Ripley....

Due for final face paint and addedhair soon!

Rip1.jpg

DDave...Buck stops here!...:lol

Yeah!

The frikkin' BUNNY STOPS HERE BRO! :bunnydanc

pjam said:
RIP-LEEY!

Here she is kids. I have been begging Les since last August to paint her for me. Yes, it has been that long so he was kind enough to oblige me.

These are from the "First Pose Set". There will be more but I just set her up. Anyway, Enjoy all the Glory that is Les and Ellen Ripley. :cool:

Drumroll, please...

DSC03809.jpg

DSC03790.jpg
Les will be getting my business. Ripley will be the first. An awesome repaint!

And Pjam, you opted to lose the blue jacket?
She looks good together though!

Mudshark said:
Say, Les...that's a Hasbro GI Jane helo pilot jumpsuit, is it not?

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYES it is! :D
Takes work to remove the patches though!
But the color is ok. Not bluish, but works.

that first pic pjam is awesome!!! something about how the light falls on her. great job!

Les, I LOVE that Alien Ripley! the outfit is perfect. is that the face that you turned into the Alien 3 Ripley?? If so, AMAZING.

:D :D

Alright Les, after seeing pjam's I'm gonna need to BUCK my Ripley. How many BUCKS is it gonna cost me to BUCK her up and to get a BUCKED up Alien 3 Ripley?

pjam said:
RIP-LEEY!

Drumroll, please...

DSC03809.jpg

DSC03790.jpg

DSC03821.jpg

Reposting. More to come. Yes Les, I lost the blue jacket for now, too bulky with the bomber PLUS her next pose will be "Egg Chamber Rip"...

Reinhardt said:
that first pic pjam is awesome!!! something about how the light falls on her. great job!

Les, I LOVE that Alien Ripley! the outfit is perfect. is that the face that you turned into the Alien 3 Ripley?? If so, AMAZING.

:D :D

I agree about Pjam's pics. That first pic is AWESOME! That light makes it! The second one shows her face structure IS close...look at the way her cheek looks.....

RH: That is indeed the basic BUCK head...:lol that I made my A3 one with as well. Like the A3, it is on a taller, 21st Century Jacqueline body, good for all Ripleys, IF YOU CAN FIND ONE!!!...and I will try to paint her with a more ALIEN look, as A3 she was older and had less weight.

The recipe for that ALIEN suit is indeed the GI Joe female helo pilot, a white T shirt, a green short sleeve shirt, and over that, a white salmon trimmed (painted) white collared shirt, that had appropriate patches etc. I even have the famous undies on under all that, and a gold chain around her neck.
The shoes are repainted hightop tennies a guy sent me, they are now white with the red stripe on them, and she has dark socks on.
Add her black watch, and an upcoming "Jones in the box", and flamethower assortment, and you got her.
Oh, facepaint and hair of course. On this one, I plan on using doll hair.
I may trade it out later with one done by Hunky Artist. Not sure yet.

DDave, PM me about all this Buck stuff! :D
(Do you really want an ALIEN 3 one? That requires you to actually OWN A BUCK figure! And send...and if needed, a Jacqueline body too! Let me know.)

paulcarson said:
I think I could be to blame there! :rolleyes:

I think you might be too.

And Les, thanks for posting that pic.... helps me picture where mine will end up, that's pretty much what I'm aiming for, but it's hard to visualize it with the body, shoes and shirt missing :lol

and I was just watching Alien on DVD for reference ideas.... man I forgot how good that film is, and how good it looks, all 70's sci-fi (I might have to make myself a diorama for Ripley to stand in.... one of those corridors I think, but the white futuristic '2001' type, or the old battered pipe filled type? hmm....)

I realised just how long her hair is during that film, especially the first half... so I might have to cheat and give her a slight haircut in order to allow for head posing. Either that or sculpt her from the end of the film where she had it clipped up on the back of her head. It looses some of the length (almost looks like she does in Aliens) but it would be easier to sculpt and would give more poseability.

This is how she looks with it clipped up.....

alien%20ripley%202.jpg

and this is how she looks with it down.....

alien%20ripley%204.jpg

figuremasterles said:
YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYES it is! :D
Takes work to remove the patches though!
But the color is ok. Not bluish, but works.

Thought so! I always liked the way it fit for some reason... Zippers are a bit too large but it's a good choice for Ripley. Btw, do you happen to know if anyone has made the famous Mobius space suit? Probably a moot question, but I'd sure like to see some pics if anyone has any.

Oh yeah, and is there any chance I might be able to get one of your amazing repaints on my Aliens Ripley??? :D

To Hunky Artist:
Hmmmm...that's tricky!
I agree you SHOULD make her from the end, with the hair up...
But, it is less iconic.
I can see your argument about the length though. No question it would be a rough poser.
Your call man. You make it, and we shall line up!

Just make it look like she has plenty pinned up in back.

PM me Mudshark!

ELLEN and DWAYNE...

"What are you guys looking at?"

Different Angle. More that is Les Walker Glory! This is a FML repainted HT Hicks and Ellen. Ripley is almost an inch shorter so I may opt for a 21st Century Jacqeline body if the head fits. I will also be swapping Hicks heads with a FML Stoner repaint head soon and use the FML HT Hicks for my custom "Later Battle" Kyle Reese... painted Hick's knife handle, easy... don't know about switching sides with it though.

DSC03842.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back