ALIEN and ALIENS Thread...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
dekadentdave said:
What do expect? Breast plates? :lol

Nah, just maybe smaller body armor like what they did in StarShip troopers. The female breastplates were smaller than the male. Looked the same sylistically, but was smaller.

Just got my Vasquez and I was wondering what is the best way is to get her pants tucked into the boots? Looks like I may have to get another pair of Newline boots and a green tank top. Didn't know she didn't come with one.

i pulled the drawstring on the pants as tight as I could and then taped them to the legs. but it was a HUGE pain to do!

congrats on Vasquez btw!

Wor-Gar said:
vasquez.jpg

Vasarmtank3adj.jpg

pjam said:

Wor-Gar and P, which tank did you use? Is it a Dragon?

I just got on the wait list today for every one of these that are sold out. Doubt I will get any but what the hell. I wish I would have had the money when they came out. :monkey2

Cocoboloboy said:
Apone is actually going for more than Vas on ebay. Hicks blows them both away. I may never get one. :monkey2

Or you could build your own for less and it will be even better.

dekadentdave said:
Or you could build your own for less and it will be even better.

Yeah that's true. There's been talk of doing some modifications to Hudson to make a Hicks. Just send a few parts to Les and you would have a better Hicks for sure.

I hope Hot Toys produces more of Aliens Series1.
I'd feel bad for those who spent $300 + for Hicks though. :monkey3

Has Hicks actually sold for $300 and more??

I've seen him in the low $200s, but never as high as $300.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back