back to the future anyone?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hoser

Freaked Out
Reaction score
this I think is one of those licenses that has alot of potential but sadly very little has ever some of it. I would LOVE 1/6 versions of Marty( 1950's, Western, future), Doc, Biff, Lorrain, George, hell even throw me a Strickland and I'd buy him too! C'mon Sideshow!

I would love it if this line came out. Definately worthy of a new credit card! (Can you imagine a 1:6 DeLorean? With the light up flux capacator? Hoverboards would be cool as well.)

:rock

Yes, I would be all over this too...unfortunately MJF (like Bill Murray) is not too keen on allowing his likeness to be made in plastic form...so it's rather unlikely we'll ever see these. :rolleyes: Although if we did, I'd get 'em... :D

Same here...the only BTTF stuff I own besides the movies are the Marty McFly and Doc Brown Kubricks made by Medicom a few years back along with a die cast DeLorrean...I'd loe to see something from those movies but I doubt it'll ever happen...

something like a 1:1 Flux Capacitor replica would be cool

SOTA tried, but failed. I think getting a hold of Michael J's agent/lawyer was the problem. I'm sure Medicom just bypassed the likeness thing, since they're just Kubricks.

occulum said:
something like a 1:1 Flux Capacitor replica would be cool

I believe Diamond Select Toys will be coming out with one later this year! (along with a line of BTTF 'Mini-Mates'). Watch for more BTTF props from them too! :D

https://photos.actionfigs.com/showgallery.php?cat=2285

NYF_5903_resize.JPG

Westar_Slinger said:
this I think is one of those licenses that has alot of potential but sadly very little has ever some of it. I would LOVE 1/6 versions of Marty( 1950's, Western, future), Doc, Biff, Lorrain, George, hell even throw me a Strickland and I'd buy him too! C'mon Sideshow!
+100! BTW, do you guys remember a couple of years ago on eBay a customizer put up for bid a Marty Mcfly wich was JAW-DROPPING in detail and accessories? Anybod's got any pictures of that one? Last i checked on that auction the price was $700!!!.

A Marty McFly 1/6 figure is on the top of my list of must have figures right above Indy believe it or not. I have a weird kindred relationship with this license, Its always been one of my favs although lack of merchandise really kills. SSC has done figures that aren't exactly perfect likenesses. Modern Kurgan for one. Maybe we can get a generic Marty?

Indiana Fett said:
Yes, I would be all over this too...unfortunately MJF (like Bill Murray) is not too keen on allowing his likeness to be made in plastic form...so it's rather unlikely we'll ever see these. :rolleyes: Although if we did, I'd get 'em... :D

I hate it when actors have a problem with thier likeness bieng used. Fox should just come to terms with the fact that just as he is and forever will be Alex Keaton to many people, he will always be Marty McFly to a whole generation.

Indiana Fett said:
I believe Diamond Select Toys will be coming out with one later this year! (along with a line of BTTF 'Mini-Mates'). Watch for more BTTF props from them too! :D

https://photos.actionfigs.com/showgallery.php?cat=2285

NYF_5903_resize.JPG

OH MY THE FLUX COMPASITOR!!! I MUST HAVE THAT PROP! And the car that it goes in!!! hehe

Yes, add me to one of those people who would love a PF of Marty and the Doc!!!

I love the flux capacitator!! I want it for me too. The license would have many possibilities in the hands of Sideshow... I wish they could take it, and treat it like it deserves, not like..

A 1:6 Delorean with lights inside and out, they can use led's for the flux capacitor. Oh god I remember wanting the one Universal Studios had at the theme park before the tour was closed.

Back